Dundas F/W 2018.19

I'm afraid he's going to die a slow death. Totally not interesting. He was better at Pucci.

Who is buying this? Feels a decade old.

I can't speak for his sales but this is how a lot of women actually dress.

However I will say that he's designing on autopilot. He doesn't seem to really be challenging himself anymore.

It's true, he was better for Pucci. Make me sad because I really like him, but can't say that for the things he's been doing lately :(. Natasha looks beautiful, by the way.

Who is buying this? Feels a decade old.

Lots of people, Beyoncé for example!

I would rather stuff like this than Gucci. I wish he would make a collection like his Ungaro days though. This is kinda more Cavalli-ish.

As someone who has always been a fan of his work, his own line is a big disappointment.
It's all very Cannes and Monaco, party on a Yatch and summer in St Barths.

There's not one look that i like in this.

He knows his clientele and design accordingly. It's a pity that he left the fashion aspect behind.

This was a big mistake and should never have been bankrolled. I blame the celebrity following. Dundas for me works better at a house. Pucci, Cavalli, maybe Etro should be next. This looks cheap and made in haste.

Indeed this looks very Cavalli, Pucci and even YSL from 2000-11, but I see a very wearable collection.

It's like a knock off tom ford, it doesn't have the glamour of the 00s, only the tackiness

I echo everyone's sentiments that he should never have left Pucci.

Agree with Lola701
It's a big disappointment.
His Pucci was to die for.
Here i don't see any piece i like.

This is like Dundas for Cavalli. It serves his clientele but it adds nothing new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->