Dunhill F/W 2020.21 : Daan, Lawrence, Aleksandr & Paavo

Benn98

Reaction score
Cast: Daan Duez, Lawrence, Aleksandr Kuznetsov, Paavo Pakkanen

Design Scene

It looks like their faces are weirdly photshopped in or stretched out. I love the lockbag though, it is very striking.

I like the box bag, but I wonder if I would carry it with shoulder straps, which is not my taste on men’s shoulder bags in general, I always prefer briefcase for formal occasion and backpacks for daily life. Maybe holding it (without the straps) like the model is a very elegant way to dress up though..

Burberry had the same bag couple seasons ago and it flopped
Curious to see if Dunhill would be able to make it a hit
I do like the design very much though

I do like that Lock Bag a lot! It looks chic, luxe and grown-up. Wouldnt wear it like a handbag but across my body like a moonbag.

The group shot looks great. Nothing innovative and I don't particularly like the silhouette of the clothing, but it does a very good job of highlighting the luxury angle and in an era where few people are buying that's a good thing. Apparently the images were taken during the runway presentation.

I thought the bag was a nod back to the tobacconist origins of the firm, in that it looks like a big cigarette packet.

Maybe that's just because I can remember back to when the company was synonymous with that type of product, which may not be the case in a world where tobacco advertising is banned.

Nothing innovative and I don't particularly like the silhouette of the clothing, but it does a very good job of highlighting the luxury angle and in an era where few people are buying that's a good thing.
The soft glow of the fabric drew my attention to the clothes at first glance; I always love sartorial fashion with the finest fabric.

I thought the bag was a nod back to the tobacconist origins of the firm, in that it looks like a big cigarette packet.

Maybe that's just because I can remember back to when the company was synonymous with that type of product, which may not be the case in a world where tobacco advertising is banned.

With that history and cultural past, it makes the bag more special with a sense of nostalgia. Their marketing team should really push it

They need Baron to really materialise how luxurious and good their clothes are. I love Dunhill. Always enjoyed their collection but their campaigns totally uninteresting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->