Dust Magazine Issue #18 Spring/Summer 2021

Obviously the Ella Emhoff cover is getting the most hype. Unfair advantage. But I guess it's a win for this magazine.
Because in reality, it's actually the least interesting of the ones posted so far.

I am very tired of this girl already. She has no charisma, nothing interesting to look at. Crazy how you can quickly be a model because you wore Miu Miu during an inauguration. She is not the only young women wearing Miu Miu nicely in the world...

For the others covers, pretentious and uninteresting as well. Dust was nice few years ago but now that they have decided to stay with the same people over and over well... here is the result.

My favorite is the one with the Dior and the crazy eye-shadow, very fun and it improves on the runway look. Love when the make-up takes center stage.

What's-her-name's eyes are so close together, is that a medical condition? Is she a distant relative of Kaia?

I am very tired of this girl already. She has no charisma, nothing interesting to look at. Crazy how you can quickly be a model because you wore Miu Miu during an inauguration. She is not the only young women wearing Miu Miu nicely in the world...

For the others covers, pretentious and uninteresting as well. Dust was nice few years ago but now that they have decided to stay with the same people over and over well... here is the result.
I mean yeah, but maybe give her a chance? I kind of dig her look to be completely honest. Maybe I'm too lenient when comes to something like this I dont know.

9 covers??
This magazine has never had a fashion purpose, imo.
Each issue is somehow drier than the last one.
Also, why is Ella Ermhoff on a cover?
The 5 people who will buy this magazine in the the U.S, don't care about her, and I'm not sure why anyone in Europe would either.
She's not interesting, or even photogenic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->