Dust Magazine S/S 2023 : The Spanish Issue

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Cover #1 with Rolf Schrader by Willy Vanderperre:

Cover #2 with Fernando Albaladejo and Fernando Lindez by Willy Vanderperre:

Cover #3 with Penélope Cruz by Luigi & Iango:

The Penelope Cruz' cover is definitely a Demi Moore/Anja Rubik moment :bounce: Looks nice though

Penelope's cover is much better than her french ELLE for sure !

Thats not a cover I expected to see from Penelope.

This is a little early...for a ss23 magazine...love the Penelope cover...would be nice if they have more covers at least one with a spanish photographer or stylist...

Luigi & Iango never miss! Spectacular cover, Penélope looks wonderful. Don't mind seeing her here so soon after the reveal of her Elle cover - in fact, I probably wouldn't mind if she got the Lily Collins treatment. I've always been quite fond of her.

Cover #3 with by Manu Rios Bruce LaBruce:

All I see is Penelope Cruz, and random nobodies..
The continued existence of this magazine, continues to perplex me.

Never like the oversexualization of teens in Elite (feels like my grandpa saying it), but I admit the guy cute. Seeing him everywhere is quite annoying (not his fault), like the Euphoria cast though.

Probably yes or not...but it his sexuality,we should be talking more about the cover itself rather than his sexual orientation.
Sorry, its just i see him but i dont know what he does

I like Luigi and Iango's cover a lot because it's classic glamour. Reminds me of to Gisele posing for VP under Carine. Twink's cover is hot.

The one with Penelope looks like a classic 90s cover: Well-thought out and striking to look at.

Manu photographs well and I love his cover more than the one he did for Man About Town recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->