Dying Dark Hair

Spiky electric blue hair would be awesome on you. As soon as I saw your face, I immediately envisioned it.

You'd need to bleach first to achieve rich colour. Everyone always talks about how damaging colour can be, but I've dyed my hair for years (red, blonde, black, dark brown, light brown, burgundy, indigo) and unless it is just extremely resiliant, it's in amazing shape despite all the sh*t I've done to it. So even with all that processing, you should be okay.

It might also be cool to do some white blonde streaks through the colour you have now, though that can take several procedures to really whiten the hair. I'd try blue for a little while. It would be very neat. =)

Warhol white hair.

Bleach it. And then chagne the style to something longer, and with a slight wave.

Originally posted by Acid@Sep 11 2004, 06:48 AM
i think its nice as it is
[snapback]362517[/snapback]​

i agree, but if you want to absolutely try something new, i think blue would look great as well.

edit: if you want a bright blue bleaching it is necssisary but doing that MIGHT fry your hair.

good luck!! :flower:

i have jet black hair and i've gone from dying it to a rich chocolately brown to a light-goldish brown and now back to the chocolately color...of course my hair isn't the same as it was before i started dyeing it but if you just want to alter the shade a little bit, it should be fine..although i'd agree with the others that it looks great as it is...

Originally posted by Incroyable@Sep 11 2004, 02:52 AM
Warhol white hair.

Bleach it. And then chagne the style to something longer, and with a slight wave.
[snapback]363173[/snapback]​

My hair's shoulder length it's just tied back.

Thanks for the feedback Acid, Brie, Incroyable, Breath0xygen and meowmix. :flower:

Should I stay or should I go is what I ask myself now...

Originally posted by Incroyable@Sep 11 2004, 02:52 AM
Warhol white hair.

[snapback]363173[/snapback]​

Yes!! I second this suggestion. And in the chance you don't like it, you'll have a blank slate to re-dye it any color you want.

I will state what may be obvious, once you go this route, it is very high maintenance, at least compared to having your natural color.

Blue in particular fades quickly, usually to a chalky greenish blue on people with naturally dark hair, and you may not like the way it looks.

Having said that, I think either the blue or the white would look good.

i actually think blue hair would really suit you !!

i only suggest to cut your hair short before you do it. it will be easier to dye and esp. bleah. because with long hair , the bleach will strip your hair unevenly..... the roots will always be the lightest....then the ends will be brassy blond with orange undertones. ( if you dye your hair like this the dye will be uneven in color and look bad.) so you will have to wait a day or 2 ( a week is suggested) to bleach the hair again, untill you have platnum / white. white hair takes best to the color and you will get intense results. it washes out rather fast and may leave your pillow blue. also wash and rinse your hair with cold water for it to last longer.

if you keep your hair long expect a long process to get the perfect color.

:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->