Ear Flap Hats Replace Trucker Hats

i saw a guy wearing them today, not exactly those, more in a snow-skate mood :lol:

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jan 2nd, 2004 - 8:53 pm
I hate the ear flap hats. Reminds me of Fargo. If trucker hats have got to go, let them be replaced by something more classic, instead of a hat that is even more ridiculous.
I actually agree with that.

I think they're practical, but they remind me of 1930s ukraine - I don't even know why lol :P

Actually,you wouldn't be too far from the truth Tiffany,they are quite folkloric.

the pink hat is nice, but i dont think i could dress it up. it would be good for the winter. I guess i could wear it with something pink either a coat or shoes/boots :lol:

These hats aren't anything new,they have been around for years. Just go to Camden Market and you're head will spin with the amount of choices :wink:

these have been around i thought...and i haevn't seen many people wearing these in clubs/bars...

i think the trucker hat thing caught on really big in the bar scene and then spread.

just like a couple years ago that justin-timberlake/craig-david skull cap was worn in clubs

I'm sorry .. but Galliano did 'em a couple of seasons ago (remember the mohawk ones?) ... If I was a "trend-setter" I'd go all the way and wear those relatively old peruvian hats!

PS I mean it, I'd wear 'em just to see the poor lil lamb-people on the street choking on envyness! :P

you cant wear those in summer time though. I love hats i have one almost in eveystyle my faves are fedoras for the winter and panamanian stlye for the summer. Im glad hats are getting back in the limelight.

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jan 2nd, 2004 - 8:53 pm
I hate the ear flap hats. Reminds me of Fargo. If trucker hats have got to go, let them be replaced by something more classic, instead of a hat that is even more ridiculous.
HAHAHAHAHAH i live in fargo... (yes, i know you are reffering to the movie) ...and yes i am ashamed....

can't wait to go to college!

but i also hate them... the only people that i've seen wear them around here.... (hey in nd/mn we're AHEAD OF THE TREND!! aha) are old men who i doubt are being fashion concious. fashion is very lax around here... i saw an old lady carrying an enormous burberry once and a girl at my school has to fake LVs :doh: hahahahah oh as i said can't wait to leave here....

I don't know what to say about them... just that I don't like them :doh:

Originally posted by HBoogie@Jan 2nd, 2004 - 11:24 pm
Seems more like a functional winter hat than a trend hat to me.
Exactly. People wear over here wear stuff like that all the time in the winter. Some hat styles are more popular than others each winter but the ones with the earflaps have always been considered cute and fun for at least 8 years now. :blush:

i have a chocolate brown fedora like that crushable pinch top.....i wish it was that price

Originally posted by pointup+Jan 8th, 2004 - 11:09 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pointup @ Jan 8th, 2004 - 11:09 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-oceanharlot@Jan 2nd, 2004 - 8:53 pm
HAHAHAHAHAH i live in fargo... (yes, i know you are reffering to the movie) ...and yes i am ashamed....

can't wait to go to college!

but i also hate them... the only people that i've seen wear them around here.... (hey in nd/mn we're AHEAD OF THE TREND!! aha) are old men who i doubt are being fashion concious. fashion is very lax around here... i saw an old lady carrying an enormous burberry once and a girl at my school has to fake LVs :doh: hahahahah oh as i said can't wait to leave here.... [/b][/quote]
lol! sorry, didnt mean to step on any toes... :flower:

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jan 8th, 2004 - 11:56 pm

lol! sorry, didnt mean to step on any toes... :flower:
no stepping on toes here, i think this town is funny! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"