Eddie Redmayne

Glamour (UK) - January 2016

Empire (UK) - January 2016

starity.hu

[

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in love with face, really beautiful cover.

Just saw The Danish Girl and his performance exceed all my excpectations. It's his best performance ever for me. It's so beautiful and subtle. Not one of those situations where a straight actor plays a gay or trans character just for recognition, and you can clearly tell by how forced and gimmicky it looks.

Eddie was so convincing both as Eignar & Lili. His body language in the film is fascinating. All the emotions, and the genius of his performance, lies in his smile, in the way he moves, the way he blushes when he's Lili, his hand gestures and most importantly his eyes ! I was captivated by his eyes throughout the film.

Actor Eddie Redmayne attends the 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 10, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California.
VTGXmwM.jpg

zimbio

Eddie Redmayne, photographed by Tom Munro for GQ UK, Feb 2016.

edenliaothewomb

The cut of his suit at the Globes is great but the monograms looks so much like polka dots that the effect is really funny :lol:

Actor Eddie Redmayne attends the 22nd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 30, 2016 in Los Angeles, California.
xtnzLxr.jpg

zimbio

He's wearing Dior. :flower:

I was watching one of his interviews on the red carpet and I had no idea that he doesn't have a stylist. He just speaks to the designer houses directly, they give him suggestions and he picks from those. He always picks GREAT outfits, so it is very unexpected for me to hear that he mostly does the job himself.

He doesn't have a stylist ?!? Just when I thought I couldn't love him more. :wub: :wub:. That's why his red carpet style is so superiror to any other actors at the moment, because he dresses himself. Love that.

He looked great last night as usual and I loved his Gucci suit at the Globes with the bees embroideries.

Yes, he dresses himself. He's also color-blind, so it's even more amazing that he has the eye for it. The interview reveals that he gets good advise directly from fashion house, but yeah I love that he's always taking risks and he also looks very comfortable with his outfits. It's awesome! :flower:

Hannah Bagshawe and Eddie Redmayne attend the Lancome BAFTA nominees party at Kensington Palace on February 13, 2016 in London, England.
fPTN3KG.jpg

zimbio

Jan Lehner Photoshoot for Wallpaper (2016)

starity.hu

'The Danish Girl' Eddie Redmayne was spotted out and about in West Hollywood, California on February 26, 2016. While he was out, he took a moment to sign somethings for fans.
vuW9IWT.jpg

JXapTZY.jpg

zimbio

Eddie Redmayne attends the Film is GREAT Reception at Fig & Olive on February 26, 2016 in West Hollywood, California.
DWzyDEK.jpg

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->