Eddie Redmayne

Not sure about the hair, but he still looks gorgeous!

UK Vogue December

scanned by mcqueezy

Looking amazing in that suit!

Yellow Handkerchief Premiere in LA in May 2010

eddieredmayne.net

On the Town, photographed by Steven Meisel for US Vogue September 2010

Scanned by me

Eddie Redmayne To Star in Simon Curtis' My Week With Marilyn Starring Michelle Williams

Rising British actor Eddie Redmayne has scored a leading role in Simon Curtis' "My Week With Marilyn," based on the diary of an employee of Lawrence Olivier during their time together shooting "The Prince And The Showgirl" in London.

Redmayne will play said employee, Colin Clark, the son of celebrated art historian Lord Clark and younger brother of politician Alan Clark who looked after the iconic blond bombshell. A diary he kept during that time period was only published in 2002 with the story reported to chronicle the actress' clashing with veteran thespian Olivier during the production.

The casting marks an stark rise for the actor who has gone from being a relative unknown to being strongly linked to the leading role in Steven Spielberg's "War Horse," cast in Kathryn Bigelow's HBO pilot "The Miraculous Year" and now acting alongside Williams, Kenneth Branagh who'll play Olivier and Judi Dench who'll portray actress Sybil Thorndike, a fellow cast member on "The Prince & The Showgirl."

Production on "My Week With Marilyn" begins in 10 days time with Dench's scenes to take precedence to work around her schedule with John Madden's "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel."

theplaylist

Eddie in Vogue US November 2010 alongside Frida Gustavsson

Fashion Gone Rogue

i guess i was living under a rock because i only now found out that he's Jack in the tv-adaptation of "the pillars of the earth" (probably my all time favourite book:heart:)
i need to see this as soon as i finish re-reading the book, but it looks very promising

Jack and Aliena:wub:

^^ Really? It just started here but it comes rigt after The Tudors and I never thought it looked good.
Is it a good show?

i haven't watched the show yet but i just love the book so much, it CAN'T be bad!!!!
i haven't heard anything bad about it yet, i really hope i won't be disappointed.
just give it a try...although it's only 8 parts so maybe it's already too late to start with it

He's amazing in Pillars of the Earth. He's just amazing period.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him in My Week With Marilyn. :D

Ohh I love Eddie!:blush: Always does the period films, like Elizabeth, The Other Boleyn Girl etc.

He captivated me in The Pillars of the Earth - A sign of a good actor, he didn't even have to talk. I look forward to part 2 and he really does look great in suit (has a certain swag when he's wearing one :wink: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->