Eddie Redmayne

I had no idea it was in the West End! It makes sense that you mentioned Ben. :lol:

Eddie has many movies to look forward to now. I'm excited!
I can't wait to see My Week With Marilyn, Birdsong, and Hick! :D

He looked so handsome at the MET ball.

Im super excited about Birdsong it sounds like it's going to be amazing -via eddie-redmayne.net

The Daily Mail has reported Eddie’s new project! This is exciting news!

The heartbreaking story of clandestine romance and trench warfare captured in the best-selling novel Birdsong will go before the cameras, with Eddie Redmayne and Clemence Poesy as the passionate but illicit lovers.

The two actors, both fast-rising stars, will lead the three-part television production, which will begin filming on locations in Hungary in the middle of next month.

Birdsong, written by Sebastian Faulks and published to much acclaim in 1993, begins in pre-World War I northern France as a love story between young Englishman Stephen Wraysford, who works in Amiens, and Isabelle Azaire, the much younger, unhappy second wife of a bullying textile factory owner.

Faulks later hurls us into the hell of Flanders in 1916 and we meet Stephen — who by this time is a soldier on the Western Front — again.

The other important character here is Jack Firebrace (a part as yet uncast) — a tunneller who seems to represent the bravery of the ordinary Englishman.

i got my august 2011 issue of U.S glamour magazine & he had a little spread:smile:!! he looked soo dashing & he's sooo talented that i'm developing something of a crush on him:wink:

EEDSl.jpg
VQvyu.jpg
skcQq.jpg
ttKGZ.jpg

Scanned by eddie-redmayne.net

he is soo talented & cute in the preppy, delicate kinda way^_^^_^

Love that editorial of Eddie, is it the one in Glamour? And he's so handsome in a totally proper British way if you know what I mean. :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love that editorial of Eddie, is it the one in Glamour? And he's so handsome in a totally proper British way if you know what I mean. :blush:

Yup, it's the 'London Calling' Editorial from Glamour US. He's adorable :P

The Donmar Warehouse has opened booking for Eddie's production of Richard II which runs from Dec 1 to Feb 4. If you have the opportunity, go see. The Donmar is a wonderfully intimate space and in so many cases these actors are practically on top of you (not literally, although that so nearly happened to me last year with Charlie Cox), I'll no doubt be there a lot on my free ticket kick, so I hope to see some of you there!

Donmar/United Agents

Only advance tickets from the initial block are sold out, there are always day seats and returns available. Often the box office will be able to help out with the ticket situation.

Only advance tickets from the initial block are sold out, there are always day seats and returns available. Often the box office will be able to help out with the ticket situation.

Oh, nice! I got my tickets back in June :flower:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's not too late for me to purchase a ticket. I think I will be heartbroken if I don't get the opportunity to see him in this production.

Just a heads up, Eddie's is in the September issue of Interview magazine! Yay! ^_^

I didn't know he had a thread here! I first saw him in The Good Shepherd by DeNiro and I thought he was brilliant. One of the most talented of the famous "Brit Pack" IMO. I tried to book online for Richard II but seems like I'll have to call in order to book or just go there. Hopefully it's not sold out yet and I will be able to see it. So glad to see fellow fans :smile:

Thank you YoninahAliza and littlepaperstars for the infos!

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything is definitely sold out littlepaperstars :( SO went to check yesterday and everything was sold out. Every.single.ticket. Great for Eddie and the whole team but it seriously sucks for me :lol: I should have checked earlier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->