Elettra Rossellini Wiedemann

Tatler Russia June 2009 by me
edit: Couture is Alive!
photographer: Jason Schmidt

Beautiful!! Classic lines, classic elegance, great photography. Really lovely work. ^_^

Funny Face

Beautiful!! Classic lines, classic elegance, great photography. Really lovely work. ^_^

It clearly is an hommage to Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face. The places and the poses are the same on some of the photos.

Couldn't we get them in better quality? Too bad the photos are a bit blurred.

What can you say about this girl? Excellent ancestry, looks great without makeup, and possibly the best pair of legs in the world. B)

These pictures are quite tiny, but I thought I'd share them anyway.

trunk

Thanks for those photos

They are so much better than the other photos of the magazine. Great!
Thank you so much. :flower:

Katja

I like the ones with the balloons and the train station.should-be-a-poster-gorgeous

Elettra for G-Star Raw by Anton Corbijn.

nitrolicious.com/blog

Last edited by a moderator:
Elettra Wiedemann Rossellini for Hoss Intropia
Samsonite, Lamarthe and Dinh Van have already succumbed to her charm and now Elettra Wiedemann Rossellini has claimed another victim. Hoss Intropia has chosen the young model to succeed Naomie Harris in representing its values for the next season. These values are turning towards the environment, an issue close to the heart of the new ambassador for the Spanish off-the-peg brand.

hossintropia11.jpg

“Her drive and her convictions have inspired this partnership, which has once again prolonged the philosophy of Hoss Intropia of working with women who have “intropia”, in other words, who have courage and ambition,” explained Hoss Intropia, which has created a captivating and bohemian campaign.

Between fantasy and a fairy story, the campaign is set in nature with trees, flowers, clouds and uses light to play with themes of mystery and purity.

hossintropia12.jpg

This partnership comes ahead of the arrival of the “Silver Collection”, which will consist of contemporary pieces, fur-vests, leather leggings, slim-cut jackets and fresh dresses in smooth velvet.

fashionmag

Last edited by a moderator:
A guest poses at Stella McCartney Shop Celebrates Fashion Night Out during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Bryant Park on September 10, 2009 in New York, New York

getty

G-Star Raw Fall-Winter 2009-2010 Elettra Wiedemann and Toby Kebbell by Anton Corbijan
g-star.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamal2isgood
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->