Elie Saab F/W 10.11 Paris

This is easily my favourite collection this season. The simplicity is breath taking and yet the details are phenomenal (I guess a bit of a contradiction).

Elie Saab - F/W 10.11 - Preview/Full Edited Show in High Definition. (All Looks!)

I'm absolutely in love with this collection <3. Breathtakingly beautiful!

Everything is beautiful!! And I'm suprised that the whole collection has a sexy touch, love it!

I believe in todays fast world in fashion we could say that about everyone.

I love the direction that Elie Saab is going. Step by step is the best formula for him but he is going to be HUGE...Valentino style.

This man is a true artist!
If I ever marry it will be in one of his designs!!

Hello! I'm searching for the full and non-edited video of the show. The only version available both on Saab's official website and on youtube is the edited one, and I'm dying to see it in details!!!:bounce: Tha collection is both simple and sophisticated, and so elegant!
Anyone got a link or knows when it will be available?

I just saw the faq xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I dislike it when people say things like he/she stole it from him/her- it showers the designers so much shame. Unless the similarity is blatantly obvious, I think no one should deserve such wild accusation. Most likely, every designer comes out with a collection that will remind you of another piece from another collection, but that's the norm of designing. Whether it's the cut of the dress or the use of the same fabric, fashion is all about variations and what people could do with one concept.

Anyway, I apologize for my vent. I feel as if this collection deserves much more appreciation, not superficial accusations. As for the collection, it's ultimately classy, elegant, and quiet. Although it's not something you would wonder how that person had done it, if you have a tongue for elegance and soft-spoken fabrics like me, you would definitely be crawling after these luxurious gowns and dresses.

this collection has MANY hidden details...and you cant find any details or a longer runway presentation because Elie Saab worked with a different production company this time. The best way to see all the details is on stylesight.

supersonique, magnifique. tres tres cool et tres tres chic! :heart:

excellent collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->