Elie Tahari F/W 08.09 : Erin Wasson by Terry Richardson

MissMagAddict

Reaction score
th_77818_070908_09_320_122_32lo.jpg

As Elie Tahari continues to expand its brand and extend its global reach, its advertising campaign is following suit. Images from the fall campaign will make their debut for the first time in Asia, in addition to appearing in the U.K., Russia, Hong Kong, Turkey, Dubai and Italy, as well as the August issues of Vogue, Elle, W and Harper's Bazaar in the U.S.

Staying with the global theme, photographer Terry Richardson shot model-style maven Erin Wasson at the Audubon Terrace in New York's Washington Heights because the setting looks similar to several other cities around the world. "Erin Wasson was a perfect fit for the campaign because she is known for her own distinctive style and she embodies the Elie Tahari woman, who is glamorous, cool, independent and modern," said Rory Tahari, vice chairman and creative director. Images from the campaign will also be included in the brand's first catalogue, which will be sent to customers and available in stores

Source | WWD

i LOVE erin, but this doesn't look good so far. hmm, i guess i'll need to see more.

What? Erin? I thought Flavia is doing this... that girl needs to get some major campaigns!

Great to see Erin but this doesn't look good.

Oh Erin :wub: She can really do no wrong in my eyes...

Elie Tahari feaut. Erin Wasson and Andres Segura by Terry Richardson

elietahari

^ it does a little, I think it might have something to do with the dark shades and dead straight hair.

And the dress. And how she's being pulled behind. (Posh is like that in so many paparazzi shots with David.) Was that shot purposely meant to be like that? Or what? I can't help but think so, and I don't like it.

loves the pics and thx for post the images. is there only one andres image?

And the dress. And how she's being pulled behind. (Posh is like that in so many paparazzi shots with David.) Was that shot purposely meant to be like that? Or what? I can't help but think so, and I don't like it.

she does look a lot like victoria in that pic. i really don't like it by the way. erin looks really bad, she looks cheap, actually, in these ads...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->