Elisabeth Moss

CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 20: Actress Elizabeth Moss attends the 'The Square' screening during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 20, 2017 in Cannes, France.
q3FpYOI.jpg

1EzpRhE.jpg

Q3avJgW.jpg

getty

"Top Of The Lake: China Girl" Photocall - The 70th Annual Cannes Film Festival, May 23

zimbio

'Top Of The Lake: China Girl' - VIP Reception during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival at Five Seas Hotel in Cannes, France - May 23, 2017

starity.hu

Wearing Prabal Gurung
UFuTBhq.jpg

thefashioncourt tw

The above dress is easily forgettable. But I'm more surprised at the punky princess outfit right out of Avil Lavigne's wardrobe! :o Elisabeth is not a very tall girl, the excess tulle, high waistline, and overcompensating high heels makes her look even shorter.

Nice dress, without the shoes it would look even better.

ELISABETH MOSS for Elle US Digital Story, 06/07/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

Love the shot of her in the printed suit, the rest are not working for me.

ELISABETH MOSS for The Hollywood Reporter, July 2017

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - JULY 29: Actor Elisabeth Moss of 'Top of the Lake: China Girl'' speaks onstage during the Sundance TV portion of the 2017 Summer Television Critics Association Press Tour at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on July 29, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Tommaso Boddi/Getty Images for AMC)
pqVXKeS.jpg

BTW, I just watched The handmaid's tale and not only the series is amazing, but Elisabeth does such a good and difficult job.

I could like the above dress more without the conservative neckline. Her THR pictorial is so beautiful though!

ELISABETH MOSS at 33rd Annual Television Critics Association Awards in Beverly Hills 08/05/2017

Beautiful dress, but definitely not for her shape. Accentuates all the unflattering bits.

ELISABETH MOSS at The Handmaid’s Tale FYC Panel in Hollywood 08/14/2017

Elisabeth Moss attends Kate Spade Presentation during New York Fashion Week on September 8, 2017 in New York City.
gfZgxcx.jpg

iifHyGs.jpg

zimbio​

I like it. This style really suits her.

Elisabeth Moss attends the HFPA & InStyle annual celebration of 2017 Toronto International Film Festival at Windsor Arms Hotel on September 9, 2017 in Toronto, Canada.
GQC1mS1.jpg

zimbio​

Elisabeth Moss attends "The Square" premiere during the 2017 Toronto International Film Festival at The Elgin on September 10, 2017 in Toronto, Canada.
qdEzpg1.jpg

vd1Sfff.jpg

FmIwQ3e.jpg

zimbio​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"