Elizabeth and James : by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

elizabeth and james is coming out with a jewelry line...from wwd...

Sure he's worked with Anne Klein and is a longtime friend of Donna Karan. Now CFDA award-winning jewelry designer and sculptor Robert Lee Morris is partnering with a new young design duo: Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. According to sources, the trio has been hard at work for the past few months on a collection of jewelry dubbed Robert Lee Morris for Elizabeth and James. Apparently the twins long have been fans of Morris and pored over his vast archives in at his headquarters in downtown Manhattan. The line of silver and brass dagger necklaces, amorphous knuckle rings and edgy earrings will bow in the next few months.

Hi!

Just wanted to say that I got the ostrich plume vest a few weeks ago from shopbop (fell in love as soon as I saw it!) & the way it was packaged was apalling considering the amount of money I paid for it. I assumed it would come in a box to protect it, but it was just folded and shoved in a bag! But anyway the feathers have 'dropped' after I left it to hang and it is gorgeous! I can post pics if anyone wants to see once my cameras charged.
Anyway just thought I'd join in with E&J fun!

:D

^thanks for the info! That is definitely my favourite piece from the whole collection!!
Pics would be amazing if you could please post some!!

^^ Yes please do post pictures. I've been contemplating purchasing 2 of their dresses. Although I'm going to hold off and see if they go on sale. $400 for a dress that I'd only wear out to the bars is a little expensive. Actually it's alot expensive :lol:.

I went to Bergdorf today and saw a couple of E&J stuff there. I tried on a long black holder neck cotton dress that I really liked but wasn't sure if it looked that good on me. And it was €250 for a pretty simple dress. Still thinking about it though.

Sorry it's taken so long :blush:, I hope it works!

Photos3007.jpg

Photos3006.jpg
Photos3010.jpg

Photos3011.jpg

Pics are my own

^Congrats on the buy! It looks very chic. How will you wear it in the summer though?

Thanks so much for the pics, it looks so amazing! I'd get one if I hadnt bought so much recently....!

It really is stunning! I'm curious what you are going to pair it with.

I love that look in the second photo... i'm not sure how i feel about the collection as a whole... perhaps it's a good idea, i am a huge fan of The Row, but I'm skeptical about Elizabeth and James

Rayleigh, it looks great! even better than i'd have thought !!

Thankyou for the karma Amy & Thefrenchy :heart:
It's really lightweight so I think it'll be ok for the summer- hopefully- I'd wear it anyway! I've bought it for royal Ascot & my prom, I thought it'd be a bit different to what everyone else might wear, with a bowler hat, skinny trousers & some crazy heels. But I think it'd be great dressed down for going out etc. Quite versatile ^_^
2Nova- I love the Row too & how understated it is. I was a bit skeptical about E&J too, there are some stand out pieces in the collections but some is a bit mediocre. Do you have any pieces from The Row?

RayleighR you're so lucky you got the vest! i didn't have any luck finding it so i got the blazer that has the feathers on the bottom. i love itttt!

Fashion - I've never seen that blazer in any of the photos! Do you have a pic, it sounds amazing....!!

https://www.shopbop.com/feather-jam...htm?folderID=2534374302082591&fm=browse-brand

Amy, that's the feather blazer Fashion is talking about.

I considered getting it.. but I wasn't sure how the feathers attached at the end would look in real life, especially when the front isn't buttoned. Fashion, does it look good unbuttoned? I've only seen photos of it buttoned, or belted (which looks great)

I have the gold fringe jacket, which is super gorgeous and amazing.. it looks pretty out there but is still kind of understated.

I also have the purple tube dress, which is amazing as well. I'm considering selling the silk black shift dress and black jersey drape dress on ebay, I've been shopping too much...

I really wanted that vest!! congrats! It's gorgeous. I would wear it all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->