Elizabeth and James : by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

vzznn6td7.jpg

Perhaps it’s not a politically correct question to ask—favoritism has such a negative connotation these days—but we’re always dying to know which pieces in a collection are the designer’s favorites. Not only that, but we also want to hear how they would mix individual items from the line into their personal wardrobe. So naturally we were thrilled when Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen offered to talk to us about their Spring 08 Elizabeth and James collection! The Sisters Olsen walked us through their personal picks from the line and shared details on how they will wear (or in some cases, have worn) them. Check out their specific quotes above and then read on for all the product detail.

Also, be sure to check out the Elizabeth and James website for the complete collection, as well as stockist information.

SOURCE : WHOWHATWEARDAILY.COM

just had a look on whowhatweardaily- and am obsessed with the plume vest!!

has anyone seen the pricetag for this piece?

i like the olsen and their style...but their collection is way too expensive and you can buy nearly the same stuff at cheaper places...

it don´t really looks expensive aswell.

i think they could do much better...

i love the parachute dress and the plume vest :smile:
the leather jacket looks great too

elizabeth & james is available at shopbop now if you didn't know :smile: :flower:

i really like the hall skirt and hoodies!
and the sequins! i just really like it all!

The name Elizabeth and James sounds familiar to me ... reminds me of the Parent Trap - Elizabeth James, Lindsay's mother in the movie, the wedding gown designer.

^ they named it after their siblings :smile:

.. the tent dress is available at shopintuition :flower:

My ex just called to tell me that both girls were at South Street Diner in Boston a few hours ago. I can't believe they were in my city (AGAIN) and I missed them (AGAIN)...did they have a trunk show for the row here like in Dallas a few weeks ago? Anyway, thought you'd all like to know...

Omg...im sorry to hear you keep missing them. It would be amazing to see them in my city but so very unlikely lol.

E&J Fall stuff is on sale at NM.com...I just ordered the Bardot pants and the superskinny pants...hope they fit!

I just saw the E&J is also on sale at revolveclothing.com. I was thinking about ordering the Bardot pants as well but I don't know how they fit and if they'd look good on me at all.

miaou, please let me know when you receive them and how they fit.

i want the bubble dress, it's cheap and so nice!
but.. i wonder how much the shipping will cost and if the shipping is available to Sweden

I just saw the E&J is also on sale at revolveclothing.com. I was thinking about ordering the Bardot pants as well but I don't know how they fit and if they'd look good on me at all.

miaou, please let me know when you receive them and how they fit.

hi velony. i have these pants. they fit true and are actually long, not capri. you can tuck them in boots very easily. the material is thick and stretchy. i wore mine with a blet and high boots. i would probably also roll them with heels.:heart:

i got the NM catalog and there's this really beatiful blue dress that i want for my bday! but it won't be in stores for a while...boo

just had a look on whowhatweardaily- and am obsessed with the plume vest!!

has anyone seen the pricetag for this piece?

That was also my favorite piece! :smile: According to WhoWhatWear, it's $565, and will be available on ShopBop in April.

Personally, I'll wait for it to go on sale. It doesn't seem like a practical summer piece to me, but definitely a wardrobe staple!

chauss, thanks for the insight. That sounds really good only I'd probably have them hemmed because I'm only 5'3 and you mentioned that they are pretty long. If you happen to have a modelling pic I'd really like to see them on you.

Clu, there is s blue E&J dress on revolveclothing but I don't know if it's the one you are looking for.

the plume vest is available at neiman marcus :smile: it's $565 there too :flower:

I'm actually impressed. Looks much more creative than The Row. Though I wouldn't exactly call this affordable. At least not for me. I shop at Bitten and Target. :lol:

^ yeah, i thought it would be lower prices.. $565 is alot for a vest (i know it's real ostrich feathers).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->