Elizabeth and James : by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

I saw the francoise leather jacket at Ron Herman. The leather is really stiff and doesn't feel very good at all! I was really surprised since it costs just as much as a Mike and Chris and the quality is far far off. I hope the rest of the line is better, especially the Plume Vest, because I really want to get that as soon as it becomes available.

I also checked out the sale on NM.com and they don't have anything left in my size! :(

velony i got the dress!!!! i got it in white though =D

pics from saks.com

Attachments

• NMT1JMC_mn.jpg
    NMT1JMC_mn.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 728
Yeah, clu. That's so pretty. I'd love to see modelling pics of you some time.

My order from Neiman Marcus came in, and the verdict is "meh..."

Super Skinny Pants: The fabric feels totally cheap, and the fit is quite loose...it's definitely not "super skinny". These are going straight to return.

Bardot pants: They fit great and the cut is good. They are a lot like leggings and are cut slim at the thigh so that they're not loose. However, I'm concerned about the material...it's definitely the kind of material that will pill after a few wears.

Both pants feel and look like pants you can find at Contempo Casuals, only they are better cut. It's for this that I say they are overpriced for what they are.

Sorry to hear that. Are they both going back? I had such high hopes for the Bardot pants but I've never seen them irl only online and they did look good on the stock pics. But it's impossible to see what the quality is like from those pics.

fashionispoison, i like the cut of the dress you got a lot.

My order from Neiman Marcus came in, and the verdict is "meh..."

Super Skinny Pants: The fabric feels totally cheap, and the fit is quite loose...it's definitely not "super skinny". These are going straight to return.

Bardot pants: They fit great and the cut is good. They are a lot like leggings and are cut slim at the thigh so that they're not loose. However, I'm concerned about the material...it's definitely the kind of material that will pill after a few wears.

Both pants feel and look like pants you can find at Contempo Casuals, only they are better cut. It's for this that I say they are overpriced for what they are.

oh that is too funny you cracked me up with your 'contempo casuals' statement that reminds me of clueless.
i agree on the quality it is really really not worth these prices.:innocent:

the corset dress on ebay.. ugh i want it!

*Please no post ebay links here*

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that dress on ebay too but the price is too high for me. There is also currently the leather jacket that has been posted before but unfortunately not my size :(.

the fall stuff seems to have a "rock n' roll" theme. (fabsugar)

Attachments

• elizabeth1.jpg
    elizabeth1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 239
The Plume Vest was out on Shopbop on Friday, it's sold out already.. I knew it would be gone fast but I'm sad that I wasn't able to get it :(

yes, and it seems like it's for men too in the fall collection :smile:

I say the blue Easy Rider hoodie today at Holt Renfrew, it rocks.

FIRST LOOK: ELIZABETH + JAMES

1419headelizabethjamesxm9.jpg

Mary Kate and Ashley sneak us a peek of their new Fall '08 clothes.

It's no secret that Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen have coveted style, so maybe their decision to become clothing designers isn't so far-fetched.

After launching their luxe line The Row (which included a memorable $200 t-shirt, but also some incredible cocktail dresses), the former NYLON cover girls created a diffusion line of younger, more affordable pieces called Elizabeth + James - the same names as their younger siblings.

For Fall, the line has the distinctive vibe of "trust fund babe goes to a rock concert" - there are Princess coats that happen to be cut in electric pink wool, flannel plaid skirts sliced so short they could be an ice dancing costume, and a variety of slouchy collars and hoods to help you hide from the paparazzi.

In short, everyone will want to wear it, and you can see it here first - unless MK + A have started sporting samples in their tabloid photos, and then, well, we tried.
FARAN KRENTCIL

- NYLON.COM

This line has evolved into something really cool...Nylon seems to love it, they used it on the gossip girls last month.

I wonder if the girls are now more involved than they used to be because the quality has went up.

Since there's a man in that pic, does it mean E&J is also menswear?

thefrenchy, I think there'll be mens wear in the fall collection :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->