Elizabeth and James : by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

I love the feather skirt but it seems soo fragile. And I have three cats that would love nothing more than to tear it apart.

The feather skirt is stunning IRL. It does run a bit small.

I just got this schoolboy shirt - I love it so much already!

intermixonline.com

Attachments

• eandjplaid.jpg
    eandjplaid.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 403
  • ejback.jpg
    ejback.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 20
Kourtney kardashian is wearing an e & j blazer here, right?

jjb & bloomingdales.com

935664fpxnh4.jpg

2ymj688.jpg

8vp18x.jpg

2zrzwax.jpg

2w3dd88.jpg

ilc...i love that shirt...congrats!!
the buttons in the back to make it more fitted is a nice touch...

does anyone know who stocks E&J in Australia?

Or in Hawaii?? (holidaying there in a couple of weeks and really want to nab the long silver ring!)

I really can't wait until they release those shoes that they're doing with Steve madden. I HAVE TO see what they came up with.

Educo- I know! they were planning/discussing it at a meeting when they were interviewed on Oprah I was SO excited! I'm sure it will be very interesting!

I bought the knuckle ring from Intermix and had to send it back because it was absolutely huge. I was told it was around a size 6.. but it's really really big, it slipped right off of my thumb. I thought about getting it resized but it's such a chunky ring and the whole shape of it would have to be altered to get it to a reasonable size, I just returned it. It's stunning in person though- it looks like a sculpture, the silver is matte and has really nice oxidized effect on the corners.

I can't believe the gold pieces in the line are brass. I love the dagger necklace but $400+ for a brass necklace?? If it was in sterling silver I'd consider it but that's just insane. Even if it was well coated brass feels horrible against your skin, gets worse with prolonged wear. I do love all the designs though and think the sterling silver pieces are priced fairly reasonably.

princess nikki - I'm sure some of the department stores in Hawaii will stock E&J.

ilc - i know I said this in karma, but i do love that shirt so much! That detailing is so interesting.

and I agree the feather skirt is pretty but delicate. I'd be worried that I'd be walking around shedding feathers everywhere I went and at the end of the day, would just be wearing a black skirt :lol:

I agree the pricing for the jewelry is a bit high, and I think they've been criticized for it, but I'm guessing that RLM plays a big role in the pricing of the pieces so I think that might explain it...

pingy - shame to hear that its really large...I want the knuckle ring so bad, it looks amazing!

Does anyone own this dress (pic: shopbop.com)

If so, what do you think of it? does it fit to size? is it too short to wear on its own with tights? any input would be much appreciated..
21no37s.jpg

^Sorry I won't be of any use but I like your choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abzal17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->