Elizabeth and James : by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

what is the feather blazer?

I think its the black blazer with the ostrich feathers on the bottom. My next E&J purchases will probably be the black blazer with the 3/4 rouched sleeve (the fit is amazing) and the plaid school boy shirt w/ the buttons on the back.

Does the girl work at Urban Outfitters? Because I just happened to be there yesterday (6th Ave) and complimented the girl at the check out myself ;-)

Yes!! and i was ringing two registers away from her!

Well, that's too funny. Must probably have been annoying though. It seemed like that when I complimented her because I was obviously not the first person that day ;-)

But the blazer looked so good on her that I finally made Intermix get one for me from Florida as they didn't have my size in any of the NY stores. I actually already liked it when I saw it on our fashionispoisin.

My next E&J purchases will probably be the black blazer with the 3/4 rouched sleeve (the fit is amazing).

i've seen that jacket irl and it is great...if i buy one more black jacket though...:lol:

here's my e&j cream/black tuxedo jacket...
dsc03386dl0.jpg

Velony will you post modeling pics when you get the ostrich feather blazer? Browsing polyvore for it there are so many cool outfits!

Wow, I really like this line, it's awesome! that feathered blazer is gorgeous!

yes, will definitely post pics. Can't wait to try out some outfits. it should get here some time this week.

Kim - Loving the Emerson Blazer! Have you seen the gray and black one?

I have spotted E&J at the Neiman Marcus outlet. They had Kim's jacket there. I will definitely be stopping by there more often to see if they get any other peices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shopbop has pulled me to the dark side. :ninja: I decided I would choose between two E&J pieces I was eyeing...I chose to purchase both but in separate orders. Then it doesn't count, right!? :lol:

Grazia shares some of the pieces from Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen's THE ROW that will be available at Selfridges in London

Checked shirt, £150 (Selfridges 0800 123 400)

Feather trim dress, £220 (Selfridges 0800 123 400)

Black ruffle dress, £320 (Selfridges 0800 123 400)

Feathered skirt, £485 (Selfridges 0800 123 400)

therowatselfridgesprevipw4.jpg

FRILLR

^ pretty sure that's Elizabeth & James :wink: That said, I think I need that feather skirt!

^yeah those are elizabeth & james...
i really like the black ruffle dress though...

Yep you must be right girls, i got a doubt when i didn't see the little gold chain on the shirt.
Feel free to delete mods :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abzal17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->