Elizabeth and James : by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

yes, there are minor differences in the shorts, but overall the print is nearly identical. I wonder if they have a designer in common.

lucy - that is a great purchase! they will look great on.

those elizabeth and james cropped leather pants are amazing! a sheer long blank tank with a black strapless bra underneath would be perfect!

and i agree with knockturnal, they are completely on point. everything made is so simple, clean and refreshing.

It's amazing how well this line is doing with the celebs.. I prefer the E&J shorts. The other ones are too cutesy for my taste.

I love almost everything from this line. Haven't purchased anything yet though. They have some amazing dresses. Does anyone know if they carry E & J at the Troy, MI Neiman's?

Last edited by a moderator:
6.jpg

Source: Elizabeth & James newsletter

US Marie Claire May 2009 Rachel McAdams by Marc Abrahams
digital scans by Mirik from the Rachel McAdams thread

shirt by elizabeth and james

8536a55e2c7d.jpg

7048110ba42e.jpg

TORONTO, ON - AUGUST 25: Holt Renfrew welcomes Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen for Elizabeth and James

2yy7a82.jpg

a599o0.jpg

55o77a.jpg

2216va.jpg

2wp060p.jpg

2juw3k.jpg

dheicl.jpg

97plaf.jpg

GETTY

^ thanks for posting! :woot: :flower:

but i'm kind of not liking alot of those pieces... :(

I don´t know if this is a repost, but i found this interview of the girl on de bloomingdales site. Is from the elizabeth and james "shop by designers" page, they talk about the line and inspirations:

Bloomingdales.com

I saw this pictures of actress Jessica Stroup, doing a photoshoot on the beach, and im pretty sure that this is a Lee Morris for Elizabeth and James necklace... it is?
a7d4d41a.jpg

90210-media.org

Mary-Kate wearing Elizabeth and James jewelry Fall 09 colletion (Feather Cuff and Feather Ring) at MuchOnDemand:
e056cdff.jpg

Olsen-files.con and Elizabethandjames.us

Mary-Kate wearing Elizabeth and James jewelry, Fall 09 colletion (Twig Ring and Feather Cuff), last night at Barny´s NY and Bergdorf Goodman:
191208dc.jpg

Olsen-files.com and Elizabethandjames.us

I like the twig ring and feather cuff. Does anybody know who stocks E&J jewellery in NY? Barneys?

I am so in love with the jewelry and shoes. I have collected quite a few pieces of the jewelry- they are all so amazing. The feather ring is so beautiful in person, makes me want the cuff.

I am not too interested in the clothes in the current seasons but I think they always nail the jewelry and the shoes are a great addition too. I bought the distressed oxfords from Shopbop as they just got them in gray and I've been waiting for a while.. can't wait to see them in person!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->