Elle Australia June/July 2018 : ‪Emily Ratajkowski by Kai Z Feng

Looks pretty average. I hate the font.

What's the point of booking an Instagirl for your cover when she doesn't even bother with a proper shout out, and the feed is littered with spam posts? Just about sums up the type of people who follow this girl. :lol:

I like the top, but everything else is a fail! Especially the photoshopping on her waist.

What's the point of booking an Instagirl for your cover when she doesn't even bother with a proper shout out, and the feed is littered with spam posts? Just about sums up the type of people who follow this girl. :lol:

I like the top, but everything else is a fail! Especially the photoshopping on her waist.

I can´t wait to see the Instagirls and influencers disappear from the surface of the modeling world. They have no business there :angry:

COVER STORY
"COMING UNDONE"

Photographer: Kai Z Feng
Stylist: Rachel Wayman
Hair: Christian Wood
Make-up: Mary Phillips

Model: Emily Ratajkowski

Credit: Fashion Gone Rogue (fashiongonerogue.com)

who's in charge of choosing their cover stars!? Most Aussie mags have to choose wisely because they can't always afford to have an original cover every month... and this is what they chose... She seems like a nice person but she also feels a bit irrelevant, especially to readers here.

Thats a very nice top she has on the cover, Her nose looks odd and her lips look bigger than usual, I'm just gonna assume makeup and bad photo shop for now...
I don't really get what she does, I know she's a model but she doesn't seem to actually do much of that, and I don't see how she's relevant enough to get a cover, maybe she's more popular in Australia

Back in the days of men's magazines, her career path would have been clear, and everyone would have been upfront about her fame being all about what she's got upfront, we'd all know why she is famous and no-one would be pretending it's about feminism.

I don't get how she manages to appear on the front of fashion magazines, but I presume it involves having a canny PR team and strategically buying a lot of the coverage she gets online, keeping people convinced through social media counts and well-placed new stories that she's a celebrity. The longer it goes on, the more I grudgingly admire her for this hidden skill - the talent for simply persisting. Sticking around. Getting yet another cover.

^^^ And looking like a mini-Kim also scores high with the general public (straight guys love this kind of look.)

She’s in an awful Natalie Dormer film called In Darkness, so I guess she’s not just a Sports Illustrated model (of which the masses would consider more relevant than any high fashion model. Mariacarla who?????), but also an “actress" as well as an “activist”...

(Such an awkward select for a cover. Can the editor not see how deformed her left arm looks in that position giving her a stumpy T-Rex arm look????)

Last edited by a moderator:
(straight guys love this kind of look.)

You couldn't be any more right! After I saw the cover a few days ago I ventured over to her Insta just to see whether what she's putting out actually warrant the fawning she gets. The feed looks tackier than Kim's or Kylie's pages. So much artifice! All the 'sexy' pics naturally have the most likes. I swear, LA should be just be wiped from the face of the earth. Perhaps then we'll be rid of a great percentage of these girls.

^^^ You're awful LOL

I don't want to see Mullet wiped out!

I am bothered with those lips... not that I'm against it, but its just very in your face. Its the first thing I see in all photos

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->