Elle España August 2024 : Susan Sarandon by JuanKr

Cut-and-pasting myself from the rumour thread: Susan Sarandon is on the August cover of Elle España, it's just appeared on the digital newsstand of my library. It's very autumnal. 184 pages. The contents page is also showing Dree Hemingway on the b/w subscribers cover.

While I can't recall anything inside that's as good as the cover, I'm not expecting to see any cutting-edge display of high fashion in French or Spanish Elle, more something low-key and compatible with women's lifestyles.

Also, how long has it been since we saw a cover shot that looks more like a traditional cover shot? It doesn't have any weird concepts, lifeless modelling, clashing colours...

Also, how long has it been since we saw a cover shot that looks more like a traditional cover shot? It doesn't have any weird concepts, lifeless modelling, clashing colours...
That's why I appreciate this cover so much. It's not prefect by any means, but the composition reminds me of better days when covers where just simple, flattering close ups of the subject rather than random selects taken from editorials.

Lovely to see her again. Red suits her.

She looks fantastic. The colors are very autumnal for a summer issue, but it's just so classic and competently done and that's the most refreshing thing these days.

Susan Sarandon Una Carrera Justa
Photographer: JuanKr
Styling: Sylvia Montoliuelle
Hair: Manu Moreno
Make Up: Sofia Tilbury
Nails: Lucero Hurtado

Elle Spain Digital

Love Story: Dree Hemmingway & Isabel Marant
Photographer: Dari Aranyo
Styling: Beatriz Moreno de la Cova
Hair: Yos Baute
Make Up: Raquel Alvarez

Elle Spain Digital

El Chic Eterno
(reprint from Elle France)
Photographer: Boo George
Styling: Anne-Marie Brouillet
Hair: Javier Palacio
Make Up: Tiina Roivainen
Model: Klara Kristin

Elle Spain Digital

Dree's editorial is so lovely and reminds me of the amazing designer + muse editorials we used to get. I don't need Elle Spain to serve me anything innovative, this is just perfect in my eyes.

Gorgeous cover! Can only echo everyone else's sentiments regarding just how much of a lovely classic cover shot it is - and the fact it's Susan Sarandon. The autumnal colour are fabulous, and complement Sarandon's own colouring wonderfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evf1029
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->