Elle Fanning

Lovely pics in #872:flower:, she looks gorgeous in Rodarte esp the shot in the chair:heart: and that collection is so suited for her and one of my all-time fav shows of theirs.

^in context they're not that creepy, they're from a Halloween-themed event if I'm not mistaken.

Madewell, Alexa Chung & InStyle celebrate the launch of The Alexa Chung For Madewell Fall 2011 Collection at Chateau Marmont on September 21, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
alexa6.jpg
alexa7.jpg

earlysunsetsovermonroeville.tumblr.com via alexa's thread

I adore Elle but that yellow brassy blonde hair needs to go, along with those hideous orange wedges.

^I couldn´t agree more on everything you said.

^Me too.
She looks like a supermodel in those pics with Kate and Alexa.
The dress is cute...but I agree, shoes do not work with it.

This girl is absolutely gorgeous!
She also seems quite mature...I wouldn't have a fifth of her composure if I was in the same competitive industry as one of my siblings. :ninja:

i love the orange wedges. she has such a fresh, unique and honest approach to fashion. she still has an innocent little girl playing dress up approach as opposed to her older contemporaries who dress to impress. mind you her look never looks overwhelming as she has true style :wink: love her! haven't been this excited about star style since my obsession with the olsens started in 2005!

^totally agree with everything you said, she obviously has alot of fun with fashion and it shows, the lace dress is gorgeous and the wedges puts her own unique spin on it.:flower:

wow!! i am totally crazy about her style! can't believe she is only 13?

Tu Style Italy n. 37 del 130911 Elle Fanning

ebook30

I adore Elle but that yellow brassy blonde hair needs to go, along with those hideous orange wedges.

nooo in 5 years time she has to get rid of the wedges but at the moment its what makes her look young and innocent

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->