Elle Fanning

Great dress! I actually really like the shoes she paired with it for once. Usually I don't.

in her school uniform
article-0-0E6FC0CC00000578-402_468x900.jpg

dailymail

That's her school uniform? She's rocking and making the best of it for sure.

It's amazing how cool some can be in that age, I want to burn all the pictures of me from back then.

Love that leopard dress, its the perfect way for a young girl to wear the print:heart:, and i love the platforms are so cute, I want them:D

Elle Fanning hits up Jamba Juicce for a drink on Tuesday (October 18) in Studio City, Calif.
The 13-year-old actress recently sat down with fashion blogger Tavi Gevinson for an interview and talked about her favorite place to visit.
“I like New York. I used to only go there for work and stuff, so now that my sister has moved there, I feel like I can go there just for fun, just to visit her,” Elle told Tavi. “So that will be better. But I like the feeling you get there.”
FYI: Elle is wearing the Marc by Marc Jacobs FW11 Impala Sneaker Wedge.

justjared

Does anybody know where we can read Tavi's interview with Elle? Is it going to be on her blog, or her magazine's website?

That's her school uniform? She's rocking and making the best of it for sure.

It's amazing how cool some can be in that age, I want to burn all the pictures of me from back then.

i know what you mean :ninja:

Plus 1. I look nothing like that cool little girl sporting Marc Jacobs wedges!!! I mean!!!

15th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala in Beverly Hills - Oct 24, 2011

tlfan

Whoa, she already got her hands on the new Valentino collection? Don't really like the hair, but I was never fond of milkmaid braids.

I'd love to have her height, she pulls off the long floor length dresses so well, and for her age too. I can't comprehend my 13 year old self wearing a dress like that and looking no where as good as she does!

No to the hair and shoes, but the makeup and dress are nice, though I don't think nude is a great colour for her.

I love the dress I think its beautifully made but dont like the length on her, it over powers her small frame, if it was short it would be a perfect look.

she looks great in that dress, that hair is a bit too much, but overall great look.

Yeh I agree about the hair, would have been nicer if it was down. The dress is gorgeous but those shoes are awful.

she is definitely going for a style. she said in an interview she likes "virgin suicides", IMO we can def. see that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quinnyboy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->