Elle France November 19, 2021 : Penélope Cruz by Nico Bustos

No doubt a reprint that's been seen twenty times around the world already - but I'll be putting in a pre-order for this one, making this the only edition of Elle that I buy on a semi-regular basis these days.

Elle France seems to go through phases where they put out a series of covers that are good (a bit more glamorous or colourful) and then they revert back to their default casual/jeans look.

This was my idea of what a fashion magazine was supposed to look like when I was eight. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I'm going to buy it, anyway.

This is originally shot for Elle España December 2021, and Elle France shows just a two or three pics of the whole spread (which is very nostalgically beautiful, btw! :heart:). I'll post the both of them as soon as I get a 20-ish minutes of a spare time.

LA LOI DU DÉSIR.
Photography:
Nico Bustos
Styling: Sylvia Montoliù
Hair & Make-up: Pablo Iglesias
Model/Clebrity: Penélope Cruz

Original layout:

P.S. You can see the OG Spanish version here.

Elle France Digital Edition

RAYONS SOLAIRES
Photography:
Lara Angelil
Styling: Élisabeth Akessoul
Hair & Make-up: Camille Arnaud
Model: Elise Denys

PIERRES DE COEUR
Photography:
Philippe Lacombe
Styling: Élisabeth Akessoul
Hair & Make-up: Louise Garnier
Model: Elise Denys

"Rayons solaires" gives me life. There is something timeless in Elle aesthetics, a rare true-to-form reinvention that proves that comfort zones are called comfort for a reason. Brilliant editing is in this magazine's DNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->