Penelope & Monica Cruz for Mango

I've seen it and loved it!!!
The really did an outstanding job, Penélope looks gorgeous in the ads. I tell you this is so going to be a hit for Mango.

there are a few pics on mango.com
high waisted jeans, a leopard print jacket...i think i like the chubby faux fur coat.
i have actually bought a chubby faux fur jacket from mango in the past...
penelope looks bardot-esque in the pics on mangos website.

Can someone post pics? I was going to be a hater, but I need to see proof first. Still, I think Penelope Cruz and her sister as designers is a random choice, no?

oh my god!!! i am really excited about the fact that they have made the collection jajajaj i am so happy....i don´t like celebrities colaborations at all bu i saW a few pieces of the collection and it looks reallyy good!!:D

monica and penelope for mango launch in ibiza

**YAWN** surely the in-house designers of mango could have thought of these outfits. no wait, even i could have designed better pieces (um, what's up with the catsuit-esque outfit monica is sporting in the first pic..:sick:).

in all fairness, i dont find it half as bad as madge's collection for h&m OR kate moss' topshop collab.:flower:

credit justjared.

Yesterday's party in Ibiza to present the collection was a total hit.

Some pics of the collection which I find interesting.

http://i20.***********/u/f20/11/08/69/90/fan2mo11.jpg

hola.com Sección de foros

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone post pics? I was going to be a hater, but I need to see proof first. Still, I think Penelope Cruz and her sister as designers is a random choice, no?

Penelope is HUGE in Spain, look at everything she has accomplished and her sister is a so.so actress but had a famous TV series. Mango is Spanish and wants a Spanish face as simple as that and I totally agree.

http://i20.***********/u/f20/11/08/69/90/fan2mo10.jpg

hola.com Foros

penelope-cruz-mango1a.jpg

penelope-cruz-mango2a.jpg

hola.com

I don't like them much, but maybe I'll buy something if they happen to create something I like. By now nothing has caught my eye.

but isn't she like the biggest star in spain? Honestly, Kate Moss is known for wearing TopShop and All these designer collaborations are done, well, cause its part of the job but I seriously doubt Pen. ever even been in a Mango store before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->