tigerrouge

don't look down
Reaction score
No doubt about who that is on the cover this month... (pressekatalog.de:(

Attachments

• ELDE1005 Heidi.jpg
    ELDE1005 Heidi.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 31
OMG! This is awful?! looks like Colgate toothpaste advert to me....very unfortunately recreation of 80s smile...

"SMILE and say CHEESE!" I can't decide whether she's wearing a prom, yearbook or pageant smile.

Actually, I quite like the cover. The smile is one of Heidi's trademarks and I like to see her smile. I also enjoy the colours of the cover. Thanks for posting, tigerrouge.

"Ideal der Neuzeit" - Shoot me now.

I cant buy Elle nor Vogue this month. Awesome. Forced to read proper books now.

I like the clothes and hair and I adore Heidi, but I am over the Heidi grin, perhaps in an ed or a candid, but not a cover. Plus there is no energy other than the grin, which comes off as a bit incongruous. I don't hate it, it just could have been better.

OMG! This is awful?! looks like Colgate toothpaste advert to me

You read my mind. I went straight from here to Pepsodent when I saw this. :D

Overall, I like how German Elle often "recreates" cheesy by turning it into something that ends up surprising you with its unexpected freshness, particularly in contrast to other fashion publications today, but this looks borderline amateur. As amusingly ironic as that sounds with Heidi Klum on the cover, I doubt the irony was intentional.

Less (teeth) is more, Heidi. :D

I find the cover shot is totally 'Heidi' but I prefer it when the magazine sticks to its usual formula, where sometimes we get a beauty shot of a model we often haven't seen for some time, or it's a moment for a young model to show off her girlish charm.

A German Elle thread that's reached two pages!

yeah the hair is way too big and the smile way too obvious and too smiley-commercial and yes it's sooo Heidi, it's klumesque lol but still I like the fresh funny vibe from this ELLE cover but it's so NOT a high fashion cover and it's not arty or special, it's just Heidi-fresh-funny for Spring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->