Elle Girl's 50 hottest guys

Clay? Ugh. That Jared guy from Gilmore Girls? Ack. And Tobey... no. I'm surprised those are on the list.

And I'm with a lot, I haven't heard of a lot of these boys (few men).

But thanks for posting...loved seeing the pics. :flower:

ok i dont know who half of them are. And rupert grint number 4 how the hell did that happen ??

Who is #1?

I'm not so sure I like this list...and ugh Usher annoys me to no end.

...I do not like Jared Leto though.

Yeah, right, Clay Aiken is hotter than Ian Sommerhalder.:blink:

Come on, Ian's #47?!! not fair:doh:

C'mon Orlando is WAY HOTTER than that stupid Rupert Grint! That kid reminds of Carrot Top for Pete's sake! Plus who is #1, ive never seen/heard of him in my life! Elle needs to rethink/redo the list and get a pair of glasses as well!

I AM STILL MAD THAT CHAD IS NOT ON THE LIST...How do you make a hotlist and not have Chad on the list??????

I read about the guy sitting at number one in i-D or Another Magazine early last year. He hasn't hit it big yet but time will tell.
I think the Harry Potter red-head is kinda cute :blush: hehe both boys have good taste in music, maybe that's what swings me.
Pretty bland list, not too hot overall. The writing is more edgy than the over-enthusiastic teeny bopper style of writing in Australian teen mags. At least they didn't go for a completely predictable list.

Actually there are some pretty good picks on there....a better list then I was expecting anyway.

#1 is Lou Taylor Pucci, he's in alot of indie films; but he did play John, the killer guy, in Empire Falls on HBO, and was pretty good.:flower:

As for the rest of the list... I think that Elle girl is the best magazine for the Anti-Seventeen set, the girls who skate and listen to stuff other than Usher. They are honestly the only magazine that would have put Lou, Fab, or ANY of the random foreign guys on the list. And, as someone mentioned, they are a bunch of smart alecs and like the idea of making a list, simply because they want to make a list with people no one would have expected. And, for the most part, the list is pretty cute
:heart: Pharelle Williams, James Valentine from Maroon 5, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers

^_^John Robinson, Ian Somerholder, Rivers Cuomo

:sick:Clay Aiken, Jake G.

ChrissyM said:
EEWWWW! Awful list . . . and Clay Aiken is the worst part :sick: :sick: :sick:

A lot of women happen to find Clay Aiken attractive.

When it comes to "looks," the inside often makes the outside shine even brighter.

Sure, he's not up to the snob standards here at the fashion spot, but your opinions count for zip, luckily.

I really despise the attitude here.:furious:

Rivers Cuomo?! RIVERS CUOMO?! They got to be kidding, God! :doh:

And Jared Padalecki, puh-lease :rolleyes: Milo Ventimiglia should be there instead. He's hot and he's got the girl. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
purplemood321 said:
A lot of women happen to find Clay Aiken attractive.

When it comes to "looks," the inside often makes the outside shine even brighter.

Sure, he's not up to the snob standards here at the fashion spot, but your opinions count for zip, luckily.

I really despise the attitude here.:furious:

I think people should be given the right to disagree with the list, the same way you have the right to disagree with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake is fifty? Oh, come on.

How sad that all of these bands are on the list, and not Rufus Wainwright. He should be there on his voice alone, but that's just me.

Also, that's a blah JRM picture.

gaspard ulliel :wub: :heart:

and gael of course. -_-

apart from that, the list is terrible, i want that adam brody to go go away..:doh: :cry:

I think they're just using that #1 spot to promote that dude or whoever

Where the *bleep* is Hayden Christensen?! What kind of list is this without Hayden?! Half of these guys aren't even cute! Rupert Grint? Lil' Bow Wow? Tobey MacGuire? Jake Gyllenhaal is placed at 50?! Come on Hollywood, you've got cuter guys than THAT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->