Egoiste

Reaction score
elle-july-cover-lines-shakira-0713-xln-lgn.jpg

elle-02-july-cover-story-shakira-0713-xln-lgn.jpg
elle-01-july-cover-story-shakira-0713-xln-lgn.jpg

elle.com

Last edited by a moderator:
the Shakira font is totally disturbing

That poor, isolated letter A :'( only to make room for Shakira's arm...

I love a bit of Shakira but this is just awful, is that much text squished into every possible space really necessary?

Disaster cover! The photo is not for a cover. What with that child style. The second picture could have been a better option.

that "SHAKIRA" looks so bad..and i don't like the shirt she is wearing. it's too much.

if they got rid of the shakira text it might be at least decent. so random though! is she releasing something?

Amazing cover! Shakira is my favourite singer and at this photos she looks great ! But this yellow, big word on cover- PLEASE! THIS IS AWFUL! :smile:

Why is Shakira on the cover?
her neck looks weird on the cover picture, her face look horrible in the second picture with the black dress.This is a bad.

I don't know how ELLE still exist! I don't even remember the last time they produced at least a good issue.

As always, everything is wrong, everytime, every issue....sorry but ELLE should stop trying, I really like to know how they do with sale numbers, compared to Harpers Bazaar or Vogue...

Is this magazine becoming Rolling Stone Jr.? There seem to be music "celebrities" on in monthly. Sad state of affairs.

That poor, isolated letter A :'( only to make room for Shakira's arm...

It's amazing that someone actually got paid a ton of money to create such an awful cover. It looks so sloppy and like it was put together in under five minutes. :sick:

They did the name thing before with Selena Gomez which I liked but it just looks odd here. I was looking forward to seeing shakira when I saw the thread title but not anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anna Nilufer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->