Elle US July 2013 : Shakira

aside from the horrible Shakira text (big yellow font with drop shadow? really?) I think it's a nice cover. Love shakira and she looks decent here

Why have they done this? First of all, Shakira doesn't make wonders when posing, and the amount of text is repulsive, mainly because of the ''SHAKIR A'' thing. It's way bellow Kerry W's cover.

Good lord, the text hurts my eyes! Seriously, Elle needs to tone down with the amount of text they use and how they use it. A magazine cover should give a hint of what's inside, not list its entire contents on the front page! Otherwise, I think Shakira looks decent here, her hairstyle looks nice.

I would actually quite like this (I think!) if that god awful name text wasn't there. Why would they do that?!

Her make up seems a little odd, like her facial features seem scrunched up, but it's difficult to tell...I'll have to wait for the HQ.

This cover really annoys me.:huh:

Shakira is naturally beautiful and they could have easily played on this e.g. doing something floral, set out side, minimal make-up etc (nothing unusual but it would've worked) yet they produce this...and that shirt is disgusting.

It would have been nice to see someone different on the cover, if they had done it properly, such a shame because she's an intelligent celebrity and I'm sure she has a lot meaningful things to say

I love Shakira... but can we talk about the hair in the second picture??? :yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk: It's obvious they wanted something messy, but c'mon!!

There's a feature inside on Paris Hilton and her home, photographed by Sofia Coppola. Here are the photos:

elle-05-july-paris-hilton-0713-xln-lgn_zps6e92d3d5.jpg

elle-04-july-paris-hilton-0713-lgn_zpsc4ee0ff2.jpg

elle-04-july-2013-paris-hilton-xln-lgn_zpsb3eccf72.jpg

elle-03-july-paris-hilton-0713-xln-lgn_zps5afc0899.jpg

elle-02-july-paris-hilton-0713-xln-lgn_zps8e186644.jpg

elle-01-july-paris-hilton-0713-lgn_zpscbe6b844.jpg

elle.com

Probably not used to be photographed that way

Super Mega Ultra Review

#1 - Shakira's Prime Time
PH: Carter Smith
Style: Joe Zee
Celeb: Shakira

#2 - New York's Finest
PH: Liz Collins
Style: Samira Nasr
Models: Lin Kjerulf, Elena Melnik

#3 - Forget Versailles
PH: Sofia Coppola
Style: Stacy Battat
Celeb: Paris Hilton

#4 - House Rules
PH: Cedric Buchet
Style: Sabina Schreder
Celeb: Kate Mara

Only four editorials inside the issue, friends. Happy reading!

I cannot stand this cover! It could have been a beautiful cover if it weren't for the hideous SHAKIR A text placement! Ugh

I love Shakira but this cover is just wrong. Not only the crazy text but also the picture they picked though she looks nice another picture would have been better. That's not a cover shot IMO. Shakira can take beautiful pictures, we've seen her for Vanity Fair some years a go, she looked stunning. Whoever chose this: shame on you!

Cover Story: Shakira's Prime Time
Photographer: Carter Smith
Styling: Joe Zee
Hair: Enzo Angileri
Make-Up: Polly Osmond
Nails: Ashlie Johnson

Digital Edition Elle US

Elle Living: Eco Maniac
Photographer: Roger Davies
Model: Angela Lindvall

Digital Edition Elle US

Elle Man: Hammer Time