Ellie Goulding

I saw her perform live today! She was great, the band were really lively too :smile: And she was lovely, she's so cute

i love this remix

"Your biggest mistake" and "This love will be your downfall" are also very good songs

i love this girl. what is it with these awesome british singers? they're invading my spotify playlist!!

It's 3am and I really should be sleeping but I can't stop listening to her album/finding remixes on YouTube. It also doesn't help that she looks so freaking cool that I keep saving pictures of her for inspiration!
AMAZING.

Ellie Goulding wearing SpiritHood

Ellie was spotted in LA last month wearing The Leopard by LA brand SpiritHoods.
Source: Twitter

Attachments

• ellie-goulding-spirithoods-375x500.jpg
    ellie-goulding-spirithoods-375x500.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2
British musician @EllieGoulding wearing Burberry last night at the Burberry Brit store launch in Covent Garden

twitter.com/Burberry

Oooh, I like Ellie's music, she's very talented, got a cool voice and writes interesting songs. She usually seems to wear quite pretty make up, would anyone have any idea of what brands she may use? Thanks is advance :smile:

Cool outfit, I like it a lot. The hair style doesn't suit her face shape in my opinion though.

Some pictures of her style this year^_^

Ellie Goulding attends The Brit Awards 2011 nominations announcement held at Indigo at The O2 Arena on January 13, 2011 in London, England.

Pop singer Ellie Goulding and BBC DJ Greg James make their way to the Jessie J gig at the Scala venue in Kings Cross. The queues outside the gig were rather long and stretched well past the building itself.

"Your Song" star Ellie Goulding outside the BBC Radio 1 studio in London.

Ellie Goulding arrives at the ELLE Style Awards 2011 held at The Grand Connaught Rooms on February 14, 2011 in London, England.

Ellie Goulding attends The Brit Awards 2011 held at The O2 Arena on February 15, 2011 in London, England.

Ellie Goulding attends the Burberry Prorsum Show at London Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2011 at Kensington Gardens on February 21, 2011 in London, England.

Ellie Goulding performs during Day 3 of the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival 2011 held at the Empire Polo Club on April 17, 2011 in Indio, California.

Ellie Goulding has crossed the pond to prepare for her upcoming performance on "Saturday Night Live." .

Singer Ellie Goulding attends a Performing Arts reception at Buckingham Palace on May 9, 2011 in London, England.

Ellie Goulding attends the Women of the Year Glamour Awards at Berkeley Square in Central London.

Ellie Goulding arrives at her Miami hotel.

Ellie Goulding Performs At VEVO's Cannes Lions Special Event.

zimbio

I love her music and i didn't know her style was that good. I imagined her more for the quirky, street-style girl but she can pull of also the elegant look (she rocked those dresses). She really has great style, shame that this thread is so empty.

^ Really? I very much dislike her style. She rarely gets it right. And a lot of the time she looks very try hard trendy.

Cover Art for iTunes etc

egcoverlandianet.jpg

egcoverlandianet03.png

egcoverlandianet05.png

egcoverlandianet07.jpg

egcoverlandianet08.png

egcoverlandianet09.jpg

coverlandia.net (9)

Lollapalooza Street Style

Name: Ellie Goulding
Job: Musician
Wearing: Peter Jensen sweater, Asos top, Burberry pants, Dr. Martens boots, Pamela Love necklace, Persol sunglasses

p0w2u5pb8z73ojbp7uqj.jpg

style

i like the dress she wore to the Elle Style Awards but i think she'd look better without the fake bake, better hair & makeup. her legs look nice at Coachella

In the You supplement of the Mail on Sunday, 19 August 2012 (dailymail.co.uk:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zr90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->