Eloisa Fontes

Moncler Gamme Rouge fw13 - Paris

stylebistro

glamour.it
She is inside July italian Glamour, cover with Barbara Palvin

A producer from Supreme Rocket Productions scouted Brazilian model Eloisa Fontes whilst shooting a cover with top model Isabeli Fontana. How’s that for serendipity!
Weeks later Eloisa was closing the Etam catwalk show in Paris, which Isabeli opened.
Eloisa has already shot top magazines including Vogue Italia, Bon, Wonderland, S Magazine and Hunger whilst her debut show season saw her walk twelve shows including Vivienne Westwood and Stella McCartney. More recently she walked for Dolce & Gabbana’s couture show in Venice.
Eloisa is currently based from London and busy meeting new clients.

Full Name: Eloisa Fontes
Birthplace: Maceio-AL
Ethnic Origin: Brasileira
Nickname: Izza
How were you scouted: I was discovered by one of the Supreme Rocket Productions producers while they were shooting a cover with Isabeli Fontana. A few weeks later we were doing ETAM show in Paris, she was opening and I was closing.
What’s your best feature: I’d say the intensity in my eyes… among other things.
Favourite grooming product: My face cream.. I don’t quite have a favorite as I use various due to weather change and my constant travels.
Hobbies: Running, cycling, cooking, singing (terrible singing, haha). I’d say traveling but that’s quite normal in my line of business. Talking to God when things are good or bad.. it gives comfort, relaxes me and makes me positive, so I guess it can be called a hobby.
Favourite Movie: Pretty Woman
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod? Skrillex – F*cking Die
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: I LOVE sashimi .. I think I was a fat Japanese samurai in another life because I eat raw fish, all kind of fish, until I get sick! Then I have green tea ice cream…
What is your biggest fear?: The open ocean. A few months ago before I came to Europe I was pulled out by military life guards half dead out of the turbulent waters of Rio de Janeiro, specifically Ipanema. Soldado Smith Júnior and Sargento Fernarete saved my life with the help of a few surfers. It was an overwhelming indescribable fear!
What is your dream country to visit?: India. I want to go to India and have the biggest Brazilian beef BBQ… in the middle of the biggest square… with hot garlic bread, farofa, vinegar, 300 kg of best cobi beef…
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: I would never work for anybody so I’d be the owner of a food chain restaurant with a unique concept that hasn’t been seen yet.
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: Last season when I was in Paris doing the Stella McCartney show. After the show Stella took me by hand to shoot for the press along with Karlie Kloss & Arizona Muse. After that Paul McCartney took me by hand while doing his interview. I wish I could’ve stayed longer but was running to the next fitting.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: French VOGUE … a celebration issue… not just another cover, a special cover.
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: Well… the sexy breast feeding photographer. There’s something very seductive and rare about breast feeding. Now imagine the photographer needs to breast feed and her shirt is wet because her breast is dripping… The shoot was great by the way and the baby was very professional and angelically smiling. I was envious, to be completely honest!
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: Paris, I love the energy of the streets and the overall architecture. There’s something very different about the French people, the clothes, the food, the language… amazing!
Who are your idols?: God
What was the last dream you remember?: Skydiving with Angelina Jolie, landing into a lake, both of us wet, lost, scared, close to each-other, and… then I woke up!
One word to describe yourself: Energetic
Twitter name: @FontesEloisa
Instagram Name: @fonteseloisa
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? Not for money but for the right cause I’d do it.

ftape.com

Grit - Fall 2013
Ph: Niclas Heikkinen

fashionspoiler

Eloisa .. shows at New York and London!!

Angelo Marani SS14

instagram/daianeconterato

London Fashion Week

Christopher Kane
David Koma
Jasper Conran
Jonathan Saunders
Peter Jensen

Jonathan Saunders ss14 - London

stylebistro

Christopher Kane ss14 - London

stylebistro

After London & Milan, Eloisa finally appeared on Elite Paris' website ('development' section).

Asseraf + Habermacher for the Vogue
The talent of director Antoine Asseraf in a video celebrating the Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience

In occasion of Vogue Fashion Dubai Experience http://www.vogue.it/en/magazine/daily-news/2013/09/vogue-fashion-dubai-experience, Antoine Asseraf and René Habermacher made a video project of which we're giving you a preview on Vogue.it. In two spectacular minutes, Asseraf builds a story made of details and moods, played on reflections, lights and glances for a video that fully represents all the glamour of the event that will be held at the Dubai Mall on October 10th.

Directed by Antoine Asseraf and René Habermacher
Shot at Armani Hotel
Sound: Matteo Ceccarini with Matteo Pace
Art Director: Alessia Glaviano
Starring: Eloisa Fontes (Elite Milano) and Gaspard Menier
Make Up: Alessandra Angeli
Styling: Elisa Zaccanti
Hair: Alessandro Squarza
Manicure: Elena Stepaniouk
Production: Marilena Borgna
Editing&Post Production: The Stimuleye
Production: Fabio Zaccaro

vogue.it

here the video
http://www.vogue.it/en/people-are-talking-about/vogue-arts/2013/09/antoine-asseraf-vogue-fashion-dubai-experience

Eloisa Fontes By Niclas Heikkinen For Grit Magazine
Stylist: Grace Joel
Hair: Susanne Lichtenegger
Make-up: Mai Kodama
Source: visualoptimism.blogspot.com

Eloisa at Milan : Angelo Marani, Fausto Puglisi, Les Copains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->