Emily Browning

I just noticed the hair tips, I´m not fond of that trend...

^^Neither am I but I really love that colour!

i usually don't like the hairtrend either, but i love that color on her. i think she looks really gorgeous here

I really like the dip-dye on her, I think it's cuz her hair looks very healthy and actually part of her hair. On some, it looks dry and damaged.

Emily looks great, and I love the hair. Normally, I hate it, but it looks so good on her :smile:

I am so incredibly creeped out by that photo of her in Sleeping Beauty in the bed (and what seems to be NAKED) with that old man. Ugh ugh ugh I know it's all "artsy" and trendy to do nudity in roles but that just seems sick and very wrong. She looks like a young child.

Oh my God, I am completely and utterly in LOVE with her latest outfit. It's perfect, I adore the colour combination and Emily looks incredibly beautiful. That must be one of my favourite outfits of all time :D

^I love it too, takes me back to my teen years in the 90s,:D wouldve been my dream outfit and Id still wear it, love the knee highs and shoes:heart:

That's a hot group of people. :brows:

I really like this outfit. I think her hair would look way better without the dip-dye, but she looks better than most people would with it.

Those high socks look lovely with the outfit. She really looks like a beautiful, little doll. :D

Sleeping Beauty is hard to shake. Her performance is mesmerizing and the film entirely original.

Unposted pictures from the Hamptons last year in October:

emily-browning.com

It's been ages since we last saw her at an event.

Actresses Emily Browning and Juno Temple attend NYLON Magazine And Tommy Girl Celebrate The Annual May Young Hollywood Issue - Dinner at Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on May 9, 2012 in Hollywood, California.
Emily+Browning+NYLON+Magazine+Tommy+Girl+Celebrate+uUSv-gbpNxRl.jpg

Emily+Browning+NYLON+Magazine+Tommy+Girl+Celebrate+pyqMRO-0W8vl.jpg

zimbio

i usually hate the dip-dyed hair, but i miss it on her

i don't really like anything about this look

I'm not a fan of those shoes but I like the necklace and dress!! Actually, I find that almost anything suits her, and generally I love how she is dressed. I hope that she'll have more appearances again soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->