Emily Browning

Emily Browning attends Day 4 of the Variety Studio at 2013 Sundance Film Festival on January 22, 2013 in Park City, Utah.

Emily Browning attends the 'Magic Magic' premiere at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival on January 22, 2013, in Park City, Utah.

Out and about:

ultra-browning.com

I probably wouldn't be able to pull off her clothes, but I love her style and how comfortable she always seems.

Arriving At The 'Two Mothers' Premiere - January 19, 2013

xaviernews

Adorable look. Plus, props to her. She's going from hottie to hottie. Although, I prefer Max, but still. Well played, girl. Well played.

I saw those two at a juice shop in LA a month or so ago. Though the guy she was with looked like Max. Hmmm. I saw a good looking guy and looked over and then saw her standing with him. She's so teeny and cute. I'm 5'4 and 100 lbs and she was much smaller than me. They were chatting about her hair and she was excited it was a length she liked.:D

(L-R) Julia Sloan, Vice President, Global Communications, NARS, Tallulah Bernard and actress Emily Browning attend a dinner in honor of Erdem hosted by Lisa Love and presented by NARS at Chateau Marmont on November 14, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.
vlTzxrs.jpg

Actress Emily Browning attends Isabel Marant & Milla Jovovich BBQ party to celebrate the 1st Year of he LA Shop at Isabel Marant on October 10, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.
4wLd7u5.jpg

wireimage

Sundance 2014: Exclusive EW Portraits, Day 4
Emily Browning, God Help the Girl
fVqi3fC.jpg

ew.com

It's always nice to see her.
Actress Emily Browning attends the premiere of 'God Help The Girl' at the Egyptian Theatre during the 2014 Sundance Film Festival on January 18, 2014 in Park City, Utah.
GTJQkdv.jpg

Av9HjfL.jpg

Actress Emily Browning poses for a portrait during the 2014 Sundance Film Festival at the Getty Images Portrait Studio at the Village At The Lift on January 20, 2014 in Park City, Utah.
Emily+Browning+God+Help+Girl+Portraits+Sundance+lkmQCCtfarGx.jpg

Emily+Browning+God+Help+Girl+Portraits+Sundance+eVls8M8JK5fx.jpg

Emily+Browning+God+Help+Girl+Portraits+Sundance+LRKGBbP9ZwLx.jpg

Emily+Browning+God+Help+Girl+Portraits+Sundance+4PogHTfJifQx.jpg

wireimage, zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back