Eminem and Bruno (Sasha Baren Cohen) in compromising position

Bahahah awesome. I think Eminem was definitely in on it, but perhaps not aware that SBC's bum would be right in his face. Zac Efron and Zachary Quinto's reactions were priceless haha

it was funny, but i've never experienced secondhand embarrassment to that extent before.
eminem kinda had it coming to him, though, whether he was in on the joke or not. he can dish it out, but he can't take it...

Classic. The awards shows need moments like these to get people watching again...I haven't watched any of the awards shows in years.

excellent .
looked like eminem storming off was part of the game but he for sure did not like it ..

anyway, gotta love sacha!! :heart: and bruno has always been my favourite character

"ich dont think so"

BRUNO 's gonna rock this summer. Sascha BC is really amazing comedian.:heart:

The whole stunt is hilarious, been watching it for a couple of times now, and every time it gets even funnier than the last time i watched it. Em was in for it, even with the thong part (EW confirmed).

Eminem was on it??? If he was on it ... Ill tip my hat to him ... that stuff was EXTREMELY funny and only Sascha can come up with sh*t like that ... that one of those precious MTV moments ... lol

Last edited by a moderator:
oh dear :D i just wish sasha would use less jokes that include him running around naked and showing off his bare ***... quite disgusting tbh lol

I read how they approached Paris Hilton first and she refused, and then Eminem accepted. LOL

i didnt think it was funny, it was disturbing actually, im no prude but that was so gross! im not really a fan of that type of humor, like borat and that sort of thing. its just rude, not funny.

I think it was pretty harmless really, I can't see any reason to be so...well, prudish about it.

maybe its just me but i would want his bare a-s-s- on my face let alone for the whole world to see but if eminem was indeed aware of what was going on i dont know why he stormed out like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->