Emma Watson and Johnny Simmons‎ dating?

Ochi Chernye

Reaction score
Emma Watson was caught on the lens looking "very loved up" with 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' co-star Johnny Simmon in Los Angeles recently.

The 21-year-old American actress reportedly fell for her co-star on the sets of the flick, which was shot in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and the two are still close despite the filming having ended.

"Emma and Johnny met shooting 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' and have gotten serious fast. She loves how down to earth and normal he is and thinks he's the nicest guy. He feels the same way about her. She doesn't act like she's one of the biggest stars in the world," Contactmusic quoted a source as saying.

A source, who saw Simmons drop the 'Harry Potter' star off at a restaurant where she was meeting friends, told the US Weekly that the duo "looked very loved up. Holding and hugging each other for a while and playfully kissing. They seemed very open and not trying to hide their affection".

newstrackindia

Attachments

• article20232410d48d41d0.jpg
    article20232410d48d41d0.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 59
She's definitely dating him, but knowing her track record there won't be a lot of news about their relationship. :smile:

You can see she's standing on her toes.
:heart:
They're cute, and I am very very happy for her. I hope it lasts.

So there are pics?! They're really cute. Looking at her track record seems that that banker or whatever (Jay?) was the only one out of the 'regular' type she dates.

Isn't she British, not American?

and I didn't know they were making a "Perks of Being a Wallflower" movie!!

Aw, the kissing photos are so adorably awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->