Emmanuelle Alt - Stylist

emmanuelleleopardcoat.jpg

Source: style scrap book

She was front row at Karl Lagerfeld with her daughter Françoise. (style.com)

Who would call her daughter Françoise nowadays? That is such an old-fashioned name (in a bad way)! :ninja::yuk:

Attachments

• 00070m.jpg
    00070m.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 73
She was front row at Karl Lagerfeld with her daughter Françoise. (style.com)

Who would call her daughter Françoise nowadays? That is such an old-fashioned name (in a bad way)! :ninja::yuk:

I was reading yesturday that old-fashioned names are making a huge comeback.
I'm always up for a good, traditional name and Françoise is no exception. ^_^

Anyway.. great style in Paris (as expected). Love her outfit at Vogue Bar party!

Well I prefer old fashioned names, I would only give a name to my child that my ancestors could have used. Françoise is very pretty in my opinion.

Not feeling any EA clothes this season. It's all a bit samey.

Her daughter is just darling. They look so cute at the show together. I don't think I've seen a picture of her with Françoise (I actually love this name, I find old fashion ones to be quite lovely) when they weren't walking. So this was just a treat. And lucky girl, front row at shows and so younge.

I don't know if this has been posted before (from www.iwanttobearoitfeld.com)

Emmanuelle Alt has worked as fashion director for Vogue Paris with Carine Roitfeld since 2001; prior to that she was styling editorials for publications like Mixte and 20 Ans, where she spent five years as editor-in-chief. Alt was educated at Lubeck School, a stylish private Catholic academy in Paris with alumnae such as former first lady Cécilia Sarkozy, Caroline Deroche of Givenchy, Mathilde Agostinelli of Prada, Victoire de Castellane of Dior, Vanessa Seward of Azzaro, and Camille Miceli of Louis Vuitton. This school for 11- to 18-year-olds was founded in 1882 and is run by the Little Sisters of the Assumption. As would be expected, the navy uniforms prompted creative expression through extra efforts with hair and accessories, a natural route to a passion for fashion. Alt's personal style embodies androgynous French cool and encompasses her obsessions with Saturday Night Fever, Michael Jackson, and the 1965-1975 era. In addition to her work for Vogue Paris, Alt currently helps firms like Isabel Marant, Balmain, and Giuseppe Zanotti create their statement looks. Alt's husband Franck Durand is artistic director for Isabel Marant.

emmanuelle_alt_1.jpg
emmanuelle_alt_carine_roitfeld_3.jpg
emmanuelle_alt_carine_roitfeld_4.jpg
emmanuelle_alt_carine_roitfeld_5.jpg
emmanuelle_alt_daughter.jpg
emmanuelle_alt_6.jpg

i didn't know her husband was the artistic director of isabel marant...it's a family affair :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acronia15
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->