Emporio Armani-mian

LOVE the set, it's really cool. Not crazy about the collection, but I'll have to see more to be sure.

emporio24.jpg
emporio22.jpg
emporio21.jpg
emporio02.jpg

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Sep 27 2004, 09:36 PM
I don't like it, it's kind of odd
[snapback]377343[/snapback]​

The odder the better as far as I'm concerned....I love this collection!

Indeed softgrey: the pantalons! :heart: :woot: :heart: :woot:

It's alright. A little overstyled, a la Prada. Accessories overload.

emporio04.jpg
emporio03.jpg
emporio06.jpg
emporio08.jpg

Gaiters in a spring/summer collection? Well ok. :unsure:

emporio09.jpg

definitely a bit overstyled...but i like the elements...
better than the usual boring emporio armani striped sweaters... ^_^ :P

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 27 2004, 03:44 PM
definitely a bit overstyled...but i like the elements...
better than the usual boring emporio armani striped sweaters... ^_^ :P
[snapback]377407[/snapback]​

I recall the days of liking emporio armani with a feeling of a touching embarassment of not knowing any better. do you ever muse on how your tastes evolve as you mature and explore?

i tend to always enjoy the armani shows because he continually develops a collection from a number of pieces that are guaranteed favorites. some of these ensembles look foolish -- they are so overstyled, as softgrey said -- but there are perfect basics in all of them which, in the end, is what people come to armani for in the first place (i often think of emporio as a more special version of banana republic).

Is that a typical Emporio silhouette? With full hips and high, tight waist? Looks like Junya's "silhouette" last winter.

The trousers here looks quite strange:-)
emporio24.jpg

But he does seem to "move" his collections a bit, which is great. The head gears are awfull, tho.

I think this collection is really fabulous. Kind of like a cross between pirates and pyjamas...but in a really hot way.

Thanks for the pictures everyone.

Does anyone have the spring/summer 2005 schedule for milan and paris? (Sorry, I didn't know where eles to post this)

Thanks so much :heart:

I'm not feeling it, I liked last springs EA line much better....kind of athletic meets young urbanite.......not feeling the avant garde direction he's going in here, it's too experimental for my tastes.

i like it a lot too. it has a lot of different influences imo but it's still a good collection :flower: some pieces are hot :heart:

i just don't really see anything happening that grans me.

i wouldn't wear the outfits as a whole, but im definately loving some peices of clothing in the collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->