Encouraging Hair Growth - How to's and Products

Some people swear by sea kelp. It does make a difference i'm sure.

There are no special products that make hair grow significantly quicker. Take a vitamin and eat vegetables, thats the best thing you can do to make your hair grow faster. If I were you, I would cut the bad ends off my hair. Even though thats making your hair shorter, the dead ends will really damage your hair thats growing in nicely.

I hear Vitamin A... and veggies that have vivid colors like orange and red because they have a ton of vitamin A.

I picked up some sea kelp since it was five bucks and being a waitress as opposed to a Hilton it seemed like the best choice (even though it smells kind of rancid, haha). I also got this shampoo called Shen Min which is supposed to be really good for healthy hair, and after using it once it's already wayyyy softer and more manageable. Thanks for all your help everyone!

Well, I read in teen vogue that Pat McGrath recommends taking vitamin A for healthy skin and hair.

My hair doesn't grow fast. Not at all. I mean.. it's grown probably 5 inches in the past 9 months.

But, I've been taking the vitamin A for almost a month now.. and my hair had 1/4 of an inch blonde roots coming out!... I've never seen my hair grow this fast before!

If anyone's wanting their hair to grow fast.. vitamin A works :smile:

I swear this works, go to sleep wearing a PONY TAIL. Wear it like that at home if you can too! The pulling on your hair makes it GROW. Or even better, if you can get one of those banana clips that really puts tension on it use that!^_^

ok this is one ofthe weirdest thiongs i have read for making ur hair grow faster i myself haven't tried it but if any of u do please coment on if it worked.
you take a onion an cut it in very small squaresand put them in ur normal shampoo bottle u let it rest for 15 days and then u use the shampoo as normally. The girl said that ur hair only smells like onion while wet once dry she coments it doesn't smell. She also says she tried it and had good results (her hair started groing about 1.5 cm to 2cm a month)

if any of u try it or have heard of something similar please post the results

There are these supplements that horses take to make their tail and mane grow super fast and used for horse dressage shows. I've heard some celebs take it to make their hair grow superfast and it really works. Majandra Delfino (aka Maria from Roswell) grew her hair from chin length to waist length in about 6 months.

wow that sounds amazing but is that ok? I mean the product is though for horses not humans. Imean it doesn't some how have sides effects or something?also does it make all ur hair grow so fast or just ur head hair? o and were can u buy that stuff and whats its name (if it has no side effects)

if you're scared about taking in horse medicine, try the alternative and use mane and tail shampoo. All of my friends agree that their hair grew longer and thicker. ^_^

that sounds less risky, but what is the name of the product and wear can u buy it?
thanks for the info.

I used to have hair down to my waist, I thought my hair never grew and complained constantly, it allways seemed to be by the waist. Then I cut it shorter and colored it and now I'm cursing over how fast it grows! I can't see it properly on the bottom, when I look at the overall picture but when I look at the roots the new color gets further away from the root every day :(

Yep, letting colored hair to grow is the bad part of the picture! :D

Since i stoped dying i no longer bother about this, and another good thing is that i can leave more time between cuts because it doesn´t damage as fast as it did before. :smile:
But i love dyied hair!!! I´m just going trough a fase in witch i like it in the original colour!

And whenever i feel bored, i just do a glossing, wich is basically colour that doesn´t change the original one, and doesn´t bleach the hair, so it washes after like 15 washes and voila, your natural colour again! :smile:

susie_bubble said:
There are these supplements that horses take to make their tail and mane grow super fast and used for horse dressage shows. I've heard some celebs take it to make their hair grow superfast and it really works. Majandra Delfino (aka Maria from Roswell) grew her hair from chin length to waist length in about 6 months.

Is this a crazy people thread? Look at what AsYouLikeIt said! And please don't take horse food and dance under the moon.... Hair grows 4-6 inches a year but slow in the summer and fast in the winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->