Enhancing Growth ( Height )

Hanging upside down from your legs ..
And hanging by your arms ...
Apart from that skipping ..
There is a LOT of Yoga too... I have a detailed study which was carried out. If anyone is interested PM me.
Eating nutritious food.

I actually believe this because I studied kinesiology in college and as long as the cartilage and epiphyseal plates on your knees haven't closed, stretching can actually make you taller...but do avoid lifting heavy objects...that's why a lot of weightlifters are really short...

We also had a case study in college about a 32 year old man who was 5'6 last year but have grown to 6'3 because he got hit by a falling tree branch and his anterior pituitary glands got affected somehow and he started producing a lot of GH...

oh, and for those who are thinking about hitting their head, please Don't...:blink::lol:

^ Lol =)

oh, and for those who are thinking about hitting their head, please Don't

That's interesting and when I use to cheerlead I stretched like crazy and I'm tall, so maybe it does help.

I actually believe this because I studied kinesiology in college and as long as the cartilage and epiphyseal plates on your knees haven't closed, stretching can actually make you taller...but do avoid lifting heavy objects...that's why a lot of weightlifters are really short...

I value the smart people of tfs. :flower:

We also had a case study in college about a 32 year old man who was 5'6 last year but have grown to 6'3 because he got hit by a falling tree branch and his anterior pituitary glands got affected somehow and he started producing a lot of GH..
Damn. Really? That must've taken a toll on his skin which had to stretch to compensate for more height.

Growing with special sports and food?

Ive always been interested in growing by doing special
sports or eat food that helps to grow? Do you think
something kind of this works? Im 5.9 and 16 btw :smile:

thank you!

What kinds of sports and foods are these? I know yoga, pilates etc can make you appear taller by improving posture etc.

i just read an article that you can grow about
2cm with playing basketball .. im not sure if that
works...

I thought that being tall helped with basketball, not the other way? I dunno, but even if all these sports didn't do anything for your height they're still good for you yeah? Worth a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->