Erin Axtell

cologne_rocks

Reaction score
New to IMG NY, worked apparently with Meisel... She's 23yo and standing at 5'10. From Montana.

ErinAxtell-pol01.jpg
ErinAxtell-pol02.jpg

Agency:
IMG

Height:
5′10″

Place of Origin:
Montana, USA

Ethnic Origin:
Dutch, Norwegian, Native American.

Birthsign:
Aquarius

How discovered:
… Can’t really answer this!

Favorite things:
Yoga, Rambo – my 4 pound Chihuahua, coffee, music, books, traveling, meeting conscious people

Favorite music, band:
I love Jazz… I love it all…

Hobbies:
Yoga, meditation, bike riding, reading, writing, singing, acting, dancing, painting, basketball, saxophone.

Favorite piece of clothing:
My black riding boots I bought for $15 at a thrift store.

What’s your idea of fun?
Dancing to live music with a glass of wine in hand…

Favorite modeling experience so far?
Working with Steven Meisel… watching him work is an art form… he is truly an inspiration.

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
I grew up in a very small town in the middle of nowhere…

Favorite artist (any kind:(
My nieces and nephews

Place you would love to visit:
Thailand, Egyptian pyramids, Spain

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
Self realization and growth… and work :smile:
models.com

Erin-Axtell-25.jpg

I like what I see so far! Really strong jaw line, kind of Raquel-ish, i'm really curious about printwork and seeing her on the runway!

All pictures from models.com

Erin-Axtell-24.jpg

067-1.jpg
060.jpg

047.jpg

IMG

IMG Models (I assume those are photographed by Chadwick Tyler, the last one Adrian Nina, maybe?)

She got an outstanding bone structure :crush: These could be shot by James Mahon....

038.jpg

033.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg
031.jpg

IMG

I guess we are the only ones who have found an immediate interest in her. With her apparent Meisel booking and feature on MDC she's likely to go places.

Nope not the only ones! :P
Gorgeous eyes, and seems slightly androgynous.
Love the shots by James Mahon, he usually does amazing work.

Nope not the only ones! :P
Gorgeous eyes, and seems slightly androgynous.
Love the shots by James Mahon, he usually does amazing work.

Totally agree with the last sentence, I love James Mahon's work in general and his work with Erin belongs to his very best among his recent work.

Then definitely not the only ones interested in her beauty, also agree with the slightly androgynous look (proportions of her face/features play a lot here I think) and eyes of course, especially on the first picture by James.

It just bothers me a bit when they reveal some recent work with Steven Meisel... even when it's confirmed (or even printed or almost or whatever) and harmless to let people know. I don't like when they kill the surprise effect... which often lacked in our fashion world lately.

Yay! A thread for Erin! I love the work she's done with photographer Jason Lee Parry.

Erin Axtell.jpgErin Axtell #2.jpgErin Axtell #3.jpg
Erin Axtell #6.jpgErin Axtell #7.jpgErin Axtell #8.jpg
Erin Axtell #4.jpgErin Axtell #5.jpg
Erin Axtell #9.jpg

Jason Lee Parry

There're finally people showing up in this thread :lol: She's also on Art & Commerce at the moment which makes sense due to that Meisel story. Erin is actually married to director Johann Urb :flower:

erin_a_img_1.jpg
erin_a_img_2.jpg

Erin Axtell from IMG sure knows how to model — we met her for a casual go-see and fell in love with this blonde beauty whose wide set eyes, perfect skin, and killer body completely inspired us. The moment we asked her to strike a few poses, she turned it on for the camera and made us instantly feel we were in the middle of the most wicked fashion shoot! After shooting Erin, we walked back to our desk to edit the photos and honestly, she looked incredible in all of them. Love.
art & commerce

AW they make a cute couple! Thanks for the load of pics guys, she should be getting more work in no time! :flower:

It's so strange because I remember her attending Hollywood events with her husband...and I could've sworn she had done a good amount of modeling jobs a while back! A great fresh start, though - IMG is rocking the revivals lately :smile:

Do you have any pictures or anything of the modeling jobs she did back then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->