Erin Wasson

Anyone know when this is from? Old, new??
Anyone have scans of all the pictures in there of her?
Would love to see it :heart:
credit: google.com
it's a supplement from the 2006 june/july issue of vogue paris (with jennifer connelly on the cover). I think there is the thread of the issue on tfs. Hope it will help you :flower:.

I just read at fashionista that erin will be in the fw08 ads of elie tahari. It will be shot by terry richardson.

I just read at fashionista that erin will be in the fw08 ads of elie tahari. It will be shot by terry richardson.

elie tahari f/w 08.09 by terry richardson
th_77818_070908_09_320_122_32lo.jpg

william rast f/w 08.09 by jonas akerlund (with justin timberlake)...both pics from wwd...
20sxhko.jpg

for william rast, there will be a movie:

The multimedia campaign includes a series of short, Web-based documentaries titled "My Name Is William Rast," featuring Timberlake, who represents a mysterious rebel, and model Erin Wasson, who plays Birdie, his love interest.

Shot and directed by Jonas Akerlund, a Grammy-winning filmmaker who has worked with the likes of Madonna and U2, the documentaries are set in what looks to be Timberlake's home state of Tennessee, although they were actually filmed in the contemporary brand's home base of Los Angeles.

The story follows Timberlake and Wasson on the run from what seems to be the police, as they have apparently just committed a crime. Decked head to toe in William Rast gear, the couple stops for occasional steamy make-out sessions before running through the woods to escape from gunshots heard in the distance.

Marcella Lindeberg said the films, which were all shot in 16-mm. for a raw feel, were created to leave something to the imagination.

"You never really know who they are running from or what they are running toward," she said. "But the characters are developed in such a way so we can carry the story on through seasons to come."

The documentaries are set to air later this month on williamrastmovie.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh amazing! I love Erin and Akerlund (and Justin, natch :blush: ).

Haven´t seen this one before.

Attachments

• 77386496.jpg
    77386496.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 53
^Thanks! I love the Alberta Ferreti shot, I dont think Erin ever looks bad!
I cant wait to see these documentaries!

Ahh, Maybelline. Those were the days, eh? ^_^ I remember seeing Erin everywhere for a while.

Even when I wasn't into models, I did notice her in Maybelline and in a fragrance campaign.

just got a press release at work today saying erin is the new face of the Vero Moda Campaign for fall. Vero Moda is a Danish high street brand and models like Gisele and Kate Moss have done their campaigns before. The pictures were very catalogy... but she always looks good though!

YES! She'll be all over the streets of Denmark :woot: Their ad posters are massive!

Recent Madame Figaro Japon features Erin on its cover and article, with introducing her recent life,
Thanks s'ngac! :flower:

inside.....

my scans

I can read only a few Japanese but I can't translate it into English:zorro:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nametfs
Back