Erin Wasson

can somebody help me to identificar this shoes,please!

Attachments

• 31356_80318207_122_1109lo.jpg
    31356_80318207_122_1109lo.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 19
Has Erin ever mentioned what she does to keep fit? Like what exercises she does? She has such an athletic body.

I know she's a smoker but she has that glowing, healthy look about her.

^I think I remember her saying that and maybe volleyball, would love to see pics of her surfing.

I would like to see pics of her surfing as well.. :smile:

I want more pictures of her in her street style.. it's so chill and easy it's just perfect!

In the Vogue with Kate Bosworth on the cover (February '08) where she modelled several designers it says in "the Simple Life" article that they run into Erin at Proenza Schouler and here's what it says about her:
"While a very tanned and sinewy Erin ("Honey, I'm running 20 miles a week to prepare for a marathon") Wasson walked for the designers in a drum-majorette-on-safari suit, Bosworth carefully surveyed the photographs of the upcoming looks."
So she runs...
And in a 2008 spring British Vogue I have, she recommends swimming in the ocean as much as you can as the ocean gives natural resistance.
I believe she's an allround active person, but she definetely has won the genetic lottery aswell :wink:

i've always loved that whip thin, sinewy look about her- it's very "girl from ipanema", chilled surfer type.. :wub:

[q Erin used Hannah Davis for her model.....perfect look for her!!!!

uote=electricladyland;4786937]OMG :shock: i know so many girls who are going to go crazy over her clothing line! That is, if it lives up to its potential as "tomboy chic." I could definitely see this being big in southern california. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a jovovich hawk situation where the clothes look great on her but not on the average joe (or jane). Sometimes if a model has too much her own style and just rocks it out well, the masses can't quite do it justice.[/quote]

Vero Moda Fall 2008 ads from Finnish MeNaiset magazine, issue 33/34 (August 13, 2008).
Scanned by me

Anyone has scans of this editorial?
355.jpg

IMG

It seems that the girl from fashiontoast just recived a few items from Erin's collection.
img6178ko3.jpg

source:fashiontoast.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiccestlavie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->