Erin Wasson

purple.fr

dmagazine.com

wmagazine.com

Preview of her new collection

facebook.com/officialerinwasson

MayaStar, thanks so much for posting So it goes editorial! I really loved the cover so I've been excited to finally see it ^_^

Im glad that you enjoy updates! :flower:

fdluxe.com

purple.fr

stylespotting's instagram

whowhatwear.com

HOLLYWOOD, CA - APRIL 28: Model Erin Wasson attends Christopher Kane x mytheresa.com dinner at Chateau Marmont on April 28, 2014 in Los Angeles, CA (Photo by Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images for Christopher Kane)

gettyimages.com, lesmads.de

Her hair looks really, really awful and unflattering at her launch party. Did she get bangs? I just trying to figure out what's going on in the front...

"For Nudie by The2Bandits" Modeled, art directed and co-produced by: Erin Wasson | Jewelry and co-produced by: The 2 Bandits | Photographed by: David Mushegain | Co-styled by: Coryn Madley | Clothing by: Nudie's Rodeo Tailors, c/o Valley Relics Museum, Los Angeles, CA

facebook.com/the2bandits

She needs a cover or something, I miss seeing her work!

Erin Wasson attends the alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet, Montauk beach BBQ celebrating 10 years in the Hamptons on June 20, 2015 in Montauk, New York.

style.com, zimbio.com

ashleysargentprice, loperenapascal, menendezison, owengould , paulinaperrucci, rvnnyc instagrams

Elle France 26th June 2015: Erin Wasson By Pamela Hanson

Stylist: Friquette Thevenet
Hair: John Ruggiero
Make-up: Jo Strettell

Source: imcmagazine.com

Harper's Bazaar Arabia July/August 2015

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELLED
Photographer: Christopher Ferguson
Stylist: Katie Trotter
Hair: Owen Gould
Make-up: Christine Cherbonner
Model: Erin Wasson