Estee Lauder Idealist Micro D

Alejandro

& R.V
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this new product??? Well, If u tried Idealist, and loved it, you have to try this :woot: Its like going on a Micro Dermabrasion treatment, at home...its not the same results, but your skin will feel terribly smooth, even toned, and hot, cause it gives you this burning sensation at first, cause it has a scrubby texture, that peels away dull skin cells, and it brightens up your complexion, also, combined with Idealist after Micro D, you will achieve a lineless, poreless, even toned skin...It sounds like a miracle worker, but it is, I have seen a really great improvement in my skin, and its excellent for skins with old scars, like acne, but I dont suggest that you should go and buy it b4 asking ur doc...
Hope that everyone tries this :wacko:

thanks for the rec, alejandro. I haven't seen you around lately, good to see. I was interested in Lauder's new stuff so glad to see a review.

thanks for the info Alejandro- I waw wondering about this product! :flower:

sounds G R E A T, is it avalible everywhere now? how about price?

Aw, thanks Megh, I never thought that anyone would notice my absence.. :lol: Acid, if Micro D is available in this hell hole of a country, of course its available everywhere...the price, well, I got it for free, but I think is 45 dollars or something,...HTH

Originally posted by Alejandro@Aug 25th, 2003 - 9:08 pm
Aw, thanks Megh, I never thought that anyone would notice my absence.. :lol: Acid, if Micro D is available in this hell hole of a country, of course its available everywhere...the price, well, I got it for free, but I think is 45 dollars or something,...HTH
...and if you re tell me the difference about micro D ,and Idealist?.... i d be verry thankfull.
or they are almoust the same :(

Originally posted by Gboy@Jan 17th, 2004 - 8:53 pm

...and if you re tell me the difference about micro D ,and Idealist?.... i d be verry thankfull.
or they are almoust the same :(
Micro D is the Thermal Refinisher (scrub) that came a few months after Idealist was launched. What the microD does, is that exfoliates skin surface. Using Idealist, you will achieve a more even toned, poreless, less flaky and dry skin in a flash. Practically, the micro D is another product that really helps the Idealist work better :wink:

i luvv this stuff! I love the warm feeling sensation it leaves on your face when you're applying it. I find this very useful for eliminating scars. i've been a user for about a year now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anna Nilufer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->