Origins

i love the never a dull momoent face scrub. i am trying out the dr. weil's line. i amuasing clinique right now. i think its a ripoff

What exactly does the never a dull moment do ??? Also will the spot remover remove whiteheads and clogged pores??!!

Has anyone tried No Puffery? I've read a lot about it, it's supposed to work miracles for puffy eyes.

org_06G5_awrd_lrg.jpg

gloss.com

hmm judging on what people said.. I'll deffinitely be getting never a dul moment xD And I heard the sport remover doesnt work on whiteheads so thats out for me "sigh"

Hey, I don't know if you guys have this deal with your stores, but if you walk in for a free wellness consultation, they'll treat you to a FULL SIZE skin cleanser of YOUR CHOICE....ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!!

I just got myself the Plantidote Facial Cleanser. :smile:

Well today is the last day...but, if you go into the store and ask about a wellness consultation, then they'll show you some new products and apply them on for you. All you have to do is let them.

Then, they'll treat you to a FULL sized facial cleanser of your choice. It's free.

has any one compared the results of Kiehls Pineapple and papaya facial scrub and Never a DUll moment facial scrub?

has any one compared the results of Kiehls Pineapple and papaya facial scrub and Never a DUll moment facial scrub?

I kind of wondered the same thing as well. I have used both and I think I like Never a Dull Moment better, but it has been so long I don't really remember.

Origin Skin care product

I've recently bought Perfect world face wash and toner, I love the smell of the products and the texture of the cleansing gel, havent seen any 'major' result on my skin yet ... has anybody tried this brand before, if so ... any recommendations? ^_^

^Hi FairyTears, I merged your thread into an existing thread about Origins products. Please remember to search for threads before you start a new one...Hopefully you'll find a lot of good information here! :flower:

does anyone use the makeup remover by Origins?
When I used to wear makeup I used their mushroom complex makeup pads and they were ahhhmazing. I still use them from time to time because they smell great and my skin always feels refreshed.

Ohhh I also use mushroom complex body lotion. Its great. The smell again is the best. I love the whole Dr. Wells line. Its wonderful.

I like their 'No Offense' deodorant, the scent isn’t strong and it dries quickly, would definitely recommend it :smile:

Does anyone know if they sell these products in spain?

Sorry don't know about that, check it out in the origins website.

I bought the ginger body scrub...., the smell is great and my skin so smooth....

Have anyone here tried some of the Origins makeup? I just bought a foundation and I'm not sure if I like it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->