Origins

thanks to sasseestefanie and littleblacksheep I went out yesterday and invested in the Origins line. like you guys I've been getting breakouts for the past year even though I'm 29 and not prone to them. I also have combonation skin boardering on dry. my skin also needs a bit of a rejuvination and is prone to redness. I'd been using Dr Hauschka for the past year and a half and I was feeling like it wasn't quite working for me anymore.

I got the Checks and Balances wash, the Never a Dull Moment scrub and the Perfect World toner, skin guardian and moisturiser.

A bit of a costly investment ($215 Canadian for everything) but it seems good so far. used the whole shabang last night and gave myelf a min-facial. today my skin is noticably softer and feels great. the moisturisor isn't as rich as what I'm used to but it feels lovely, definately silky. So far no reactions so I'm hoping for the best.

I love the fact that they offer free facials too!! booked one for friday.

I have not tried much from them....but I recently tried the Plantidote cream....and it made my skin look and feel great.

But I think I might have broken out from it....Im not sure yet.

Origins Skincare

Any origins skincare user outta there ??
well i'm a big fan of them .. until i started working for them for a few years ..
just want to know if anyone outta there have tried their new stuff ....

harry76 said:
Any origins skincare user outta there ??
well i'm a big fan of them .. until i started working for them for a few years ..
just want to know if anyone outta there have tried their new stuff ....

Merged with existing Origins thread. Please use the search function prior to posting.

ohh i love it .. thats why i worked there .. ohh yeh sorry typo error ...

yeh the never a dull moment .. is such a worker .. i'm now using the modern friction ... yeh i guess it has a much better effect compare to the never a dull moment .. Plantidote cream cream gives you a lift after you have apply it on .. but i find that the smell of it .. its too strong to be used at night ..

I've never used/tried "swept away" but I loved "never a dull moment":heart: :flower:

I love the Spot Remover -- gets rid of blemishes over night. It's the best I've used.

Even better than Chanel's!!

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but I'm kind of ineed of advice. :flower:
I was just wondering in anyone who has used the Origins masks and scrubs could tell me which are the best for an oily and breakout prone T-Zone. Also, which UK department stores stock origins? Any advice would be greatly appriciated.

chanelnumber5 said:
Sorry for bringing up an old thread but I'm kind of ineed of advice. :flower:
I was just wondering in anyone who has used the Origins masks and scrubs could tell me which are the best for an oily and breakout prone T-Zone. Also, which UK department stores stock origins? Any advice would be greatly appriciated.

Out of Trouble is the best for oily skin, however it can be drying so its possible to just use it on your t-zone.

Not sure about uk department stores though, sorry.

shoegal2183 said:
Which would most people reccomend then- Never a Dull Moment or Swept away?

I have both and switch between them because they both work great. As mentioned already Never a Dull Moment does help brighten the skin which is why I love it because my skin gets really dry in the winter. Also it can be used as a mask so its like 2 in 1.

Julz said:
Out of Trouble is the best for oily skin, however it can be drying so its possible to just use it on your t-zone.
Thank you for the info I deffinately need to get myself some free samples :flower:

Pinch your cheeks is great, Origins is simply so good and the prices are very affordable.

Just adding my two cents but I really love Pinch Your Cheeks, Clear Improvement, and the Grin from Year to Year Serum which I use to help conquer pigmentation and its definantly helping.

Today my Origins counter was selling these special little gift packs, so I got the one called 'Go Radiant'. It contains Modern Friction, Never A Dull Moment Cleanser, A Perfect World serum, and because it cost over $AUD80, I got a full-sized bottle of A Perfect World body cleanser. I also got free samples of Never A Dull Moment scrub and Mega Mushroom creme moisturiser. I couldn't wait to try it and first I washed with the Never A Dull Moment cleanser (& it was great! Very thick!) and then I put on my Perfect World Serum and then my Mushroom moisturiser, and now I feel so soft and silky, and I am positively *glowing*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->