Estelle Chen

thib17

Reaction score
Her name is Estelle, she is EML France 2013 finalist. She is 16 years old. I found her exceptional, she looks like Liu Wen. I'm sure she will sign with Elite Paris soon. I love her elegance of the runways.
She stands 1,77 cm! I really love Estelle. :heart:

0044bb3e.jpg

elitemodellook.com

I feel like her look hasn't been seen before from the Asian models in the industry right now, so I hope she goes far :wub:

Yes i think so that she has a big carriere soon! :wink:

She is an extremely gorgeous girl, such a soft doll face and those HUGE lips are amazing!

With Victor Demarchelier and Sigrid Agren:
gagnante-emlf2013_jury_credit-visionbyag-_2_leader.jpg

Gala.fr

In pictures she sometimes reminds me of baby Liu Wen :wub:

^Plus a bit of Zhu Lin! I think Estelle is going to be such a good blank canvas model. She has this fresh natural elegance about her :heart:

004638fa.jpg

004638fc.jpg

STOP WISHING, START DOING

Posing for photographers, meeting people from the fashion industry like designers, and traveling are my biggest dreams: my role models are Liu Wen and Sigrid Agren, to have a career like theirs would be incredible!
Winning the contest in France was such an honor, it was unbelievable! I'm really happy that my family and my friends support me in what I'm doing, they're very proud :D
Apart from fashion, I really like drawing, playing piano and singing... I'm sure that during the two weeks of the bootcamp, I'll become more confident and learn a lot! Can't wait to see all the other finalists and make new friends!
elitemodellook

Saw this video footage on her. She seems to speak French very fluently ^_^ Idk how to embed!

Last edited by a moderator:
She's so gonna do well, Uncle Karl better watch out for this Chinese-French belle :lol::wink:

^Ahh don't get me wrong, that's not what i meant. I was just literally complimenting on her French. Sorry if i sounded otherwise :lol:

^No problem :D I just found your comment strange, but I get it now ! Sorry

The EML finale is tonight, i hope she could get into the Top 3 ^_^

Test shots!

1412324_10152373818519027_371044712_o.jpg

3be3cc0850a911e3aa3a0ec815c4ba1a_8.jpg

facebook/elitemodellookfrance & instagram/eml_int

Last edited by a moderator:
And she made it into the Top 15! :clap: Was hoping she would make it further into the Top 3 but unfortunately she didn't. Nevertheless i'm happy she made it this far & got to represent France as the first Asian winner ^_^ At least her signing contract with Elite worldwide has already been guaranteed & secured automatically, right? Looking forward to her post-show career :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->