Eva Mendes in Rehab

I'm not surprise> (okay, I am a little)-but I remember reading a blind item or two a while ago that people were guessing as her being the star with a problem.

Her rep was forced to issue a statement:

“Eva has been working hard for the past year and made a positive decision to take some much-needed time off to proactively attend to some personal issues that, while not critical, she felt deserved some outside professional support. Out of respect for Eva’s privacy, we do not wish to discuss further details.”

I don't mind TMZ doing their investigative duties or whatever but she clearly had been flying under the radar for weeks so...now her PR rep was practically forced to comment. It's a shame cause it does not fit her image at all.

And now TMZ is all up in her business about the CK contract she has...it's like they are purposely trying to ruin her contracts. She didn't get a DUI or do anything else outrageous, she recognized she had a problem and discreetly dealt with it.

I must admit I couldn't believe it when I read this, but it's true at least she's identified she has a problem etc..But still never in a million years, not that my opinion has changed I still adore her.

Wow, this is quite shocking... You really can't tell who's doing what in Hollywood these days!

And now TMZ is all up in her business about the CK contract she has...it's like they are purposely trying to ruin her contracts. She didn't get a DUI or do anything else outrageous, she recognized she had a problem and discreetly dealt with it.

Exactly. There is a level of purposeful cruelty to some of this. There is nothing inherently wrong with someone realizing they have an issue and dealing with it in a discreet manner. If life was perfect no one would ever have such problems but she did the adult thing and chose to seek treatment. If TMZ's sensationalist treatment of this story does anything to jeopardize her contract it will be an absolute shame.

I don't know, this whole thing just makes me mad. I'm getting quite tired of celebrity coverage that is intrusive like this. I miss the days when there was a little mystery. I love gossip but I always dislike when an otherwise private person's business is all out on the street.

theres so much **** going on in hollywood that we dont know about

Exactly. There is a level of purposeful cruelty to some of this. There is nothing inherently wrong with someone realizing they have an issue and dealing with it in a discreet manner. If life was perfect no one would ever have such problems but she did the adult thing and chose to seek treatment. If TMZ's sensationalist treatment of this story does anything to jeopardize her contract it will be an absolute shame.

I don't know, this whole thing just makes me mad. I'm getting quite tired of celebrity coverage that is intrusive like this. I miss the days when there was a little mystery. I love gossip but I always dislike when an otherwise private person's business is all out on the street.

I agree 100%.
Some gossip and intrest is needed to keep one a star these days.
I don't mind it at all b/c I know there are celebs willing to dish it out....
That love all the attention that comes with being a star.....
but things are getting really crazy lately.

This is obviously a very personal matter for her not to even release the info on her own until outed.
Like when Gwyneth Paltrow recently went to the ER and was hounded.
Since when to we have the right to know about these people's personal medical issues?

saw her on french talk shows couple weeks ago; she was definitly on something and sounded way too weird!

so it doesn t surprise me that she s in rehab right now, she needs it

[SIZE=-1]Hollywood ruins people's personal lives[/SIZE].

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->