Eva Shaw

Well models can't go to the states without work visa's anymore because customs does everything to make sure that they don't work. They even google the girls at the border to check if they're models.

The days of just sending girls everywhere on a whim are over...working abroad is much more complicated than you may think.

Everything they can!!! The girls do everything they can to look non-modelly and they still know somehow!! It's been a big problem lately. Agencies have had to take lots of girls off their websites because of this.

have a lot of girls you know been caught at the border?

that's crazy. is this only to get into the US or does it apply to other countries too?

its a lot easier for models to obtain visas to other countries...not always EASY..but a lot easier than the u.s......they're very strict

Very beautiful girl, love her eyes and eyebrows, some angles make her a bit APE-ish...don´t know how to explain. Verrrrry thin!
She def has IMPLANTS!

Anais said:
Very beautiful girl, love her eyes and eyebrows, some angles make her a bit APE-ish...don´t know how to explain. Verrrrry thin!
She def has IMPLANTS!

That's such an awful comment. She doesn't have implants.

verve_06.jpg

verve_04.jpg
verve_03.jpg

*mooking.com

I did hear about the googling but a lot of information online is not accurate with models. I've read things stating a model was with a certain agency when she wasn't really. The only way of proving it is if a girl is on the official agency website.

Anais said:
She def has IMPLANTS!

Now that's an odd comment.

^what do they care at the border if it's accurate or not? If anything comes up even on a blog or a forum a red flag is added on the passport and the girls can be turned away. Why risk it when you could just wait out for a visa.

if someone can explain to me how to do screencaps...or saving pics from a website that dont have the save picture as when you right click..i hav a lot of new pics i can post..?? :smile:

^Press the Print Screen button (or Prt Sc on some keyboards). The image will be placed on the Windows Clipboard where it can be pasted into Paint, word processor program or anything else that might use images.

Source; www.hyperpics.com

:huh: Now, that's particularly unusual because it unquestionably works for me. You absolutely certain you did it accurately? If you provide me with the URL page, I'd be happy to post all the photos on here for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->