Eva Staudinger

cologne_rocks

Reaction score
Obsessed by this 16yo newbie from cologne :heart: Signed up with Modelwerk today. 180cm 85 60 90...

eva1.jpg
166438.jpg
166440.jpg
166449.jpg
166447.jpg

Totally keen on this girl's look, we couldn't resist to feautre her as new face of the week.
It's Eva Staudinger from cologne (180cm 85 60 90), new signed to Modelwerk (Hamburg) and most convincing in her brand new digitals. Blue eyes, legs that seem to go on forever, a great bone structure & fierce expression make her look absolutely distinctive.

Digital Diamonds

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a little bland looking to be called distinctive in my opinion, but perhaps she just needs a makeover.:huh:

I just checked modelwerks website and Im happy that eva's book is getting stronger :flower:... I think she is great and not boring at all :smile:

Eva for Kinki Magazine by Stefan Milev

k2.jpg

k1.jpg

mode und lifestyle

BIG
Show Package - Berlin S/S 11: Modelwerk

c3337244b1e5.jpg

models

She's SO not my type of girl. But still I'm absolutely smitten by her presence on the runway :heart:

Same with me, i prefer harsh and old school at the moment, but Eva is amazing all the way :heart:

2nd look
16.jpg

berlin fashion week

I'm falling for this girl more and more... :wub: Can't wait to see the first results of her stay abroad. Some unposted (but absolutely gorgeous) digitals of Eva:

model71.jpg

modelsandstyle.wordpress

I wish these weren't so small-sized..

michaeldonovan.tumblr.com

Thanks Carla! Love them but the last one is .... :ninja: she's now in NY and represented by Why not Milan as well.

She didn't look mature enough on her first digis to get to convince me, but I like how defined her cheekbones look now, and her eyebrows shape adds a lot of refinement and intensity to her face :heart:

^ Agreed. Usually I'm all for natural brows, but in Eva's case they only emphasize and complete the strucutre of her face. Brilliant tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->